Avicus Archive

The Things People Will Do...... by Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

OK, so im currently sitting in the hospital right now beside the man I admire the most.....

So.. I was just having a good ole time on skype and I get a random call from my grandmother.. as soon as I pick up the call she's in tears and I already know something bad happened after she talked to me and said it would be all right she told me the bad news..
Today Oct26,2015 at 7:00pm my Grandfather was shot and killed... im making this post because I just need someone who I trust and I can talk too... Im currently drowning in tears x3 but also dying a bit inside because he was the one person who understood me and knew the kinds of things I went/am (going) through and seeing him gone forever is not even the worst part it is that someone would kill someone so nice and kind like my GrandFather...

Ill do you pround Grampie <3 and ill never forget you :(

Spoookeh October 26, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know now you're feeling because my grandmother passed away a few months ago. My condolences go out to you and your family.

vladthegreat100 October 26, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Made me almost shed a tear :|
I remember when my grandfather died, I was devastated too, he taught me so many things ;-;
The world is a horrible place, remember that, but I do hope you get better Dawson!
If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me on skype (should be on my avi page)

jracer15 October 26, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Just know I am praying for you and your family Dawson.  The griefing period is a hard and long one but its always best to accept it and to not run away from it

Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

Thank you guys so much Love ya <3

iiDarudePvP October 27, 2015 at 1:10 AM UTC

My grammy died in December. I still can not believe it. She had Pulmonary Fibrosis (A retarded lung disease) and when I was like 3-6, I spent every work day of the week from 7:30 - 3:30 with here. When school started I went to her house after for like a hour. (Kindergarten like 3 or 4)  And then her sickness got so bad my pop pop had to come to my house instead of her watching me. The day before she died my two siblings and I visited her. She looked the happiest she had In a few weeks... we were the jewls of her life. The next day, she must have decided she had been happy to see us and didn't want us to spend the Christmas in the hospital AND she didn't want us seeing her in that position. She probably decided it was time to shut down, and died Sunday December 21st 2014. May she always be with me, and your Grampa be with you. I am in tears righting this rn

Why did a fucking scumbag of a person killed your Grampa? I wish I got go up to them and give em the finger and say "Fuck you, your an asshole, killing someone" and sic em in the face

Best of Wishes,

iiDarudePvP

Pulminary Fibrosis Foundation website  http://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/ (incase anyones intersted)

JeTePardonne October 27, 2015 at 1:10 AM UTC

You and your family will be in my prayers <3 sorry for your loss :-(

NovaLikesPvP October 27, 2015 at 2:10 AM UTC

Im sorry Dawson ;'(

_Nathy October 27, 2015 at 5:10 AM UTC

John and glitchy, we have someone who has just gone through what will be one of the most terrible events of their life. If the best part of your day was to hit someone who's been hit hard, then just get the fuck out.

dawson you have my deepest condolences. I remember what it was like when my grandfather died. You and your family are in my prayers

SnowSX3 October 27, 2015 at 5:10 AM UTC

yeah.. the things people will do... disgusting, right?
Now's not the time, or place.

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA October 27, 2015 at 6:10 AM UTC

John and glitchy, we have someone who has just gone through what will be one of the most terrible events of their life. If the best part of your day was to hit someone who's been hit hard, then just get the fuck out.

dawson you have my deepest condolences. I remember what it was like when my grandfather died. You and your family are in my prayers
r u talking to me homes?

Coco_stag October 27, 2015 at 6:10 AM UTC

Was this with James and you had to go?

Spoookeh October 27, 2015 at 9:10 AM UTC

r u talking to me homes?
As Snow said, not the time or the place. If you don't want to send your condolences then get off this forum post.

ImRaging October 27, 2015 at 9:10 AM UTC

I'm really sorry for your loss, get better soon. Know that he is always there in your heart and memories <3

DaFrozenBlaze October 27, 2015 at 10:10 AM UTC

:(

Coco_stag October 27, 2015 at 10:10 AM UTC

Dude! This is absolutely devastating! I can't believe how much pain you are going through. If you need any support I'm always here!

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA October 27, 2015 at 1:10 PM UTC

As Snow said, not the time or the place. If you don't want to send your condolences then get off this forum post.
wow please proceed to repeat what was said twice, i did not understand the first two times and you saying it over again cleared it up so much. i hope you get mos, thanks!

Subscriptor October 27, 2015 at 1:10 PM UTC

wow please proceed to repeat what was said twice, i did not understand the first two times and you saying it over again cleared it up so much. i hope you get mos, thanks!
say smart stuff or dont talk at all, thanks!

Buster_U October 27, 2015 at 1:10 PM UTC

Say not in grief he is no more
but say in thankullness that he was
A death is not extinguishing of light,
but putting out a lamp
because the dawn has come

I'm so sorry for your loss and I truly hope it gets better for both u and ur family, u guys can get through this <33

dentmaged October 27, 2015 at 2:10 PM UTC

I'm sorry to hear this, but my grandfather died when I was 3 months old, and the worst thing is him and I both like programming.

I wish you the best of luck in life!

Avidead October 27, 2015 at 2:10 PM UTC

Good luck bro, I hope you find yourself in a happy place soon!

Zegita October 27, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

Sorry to hear about that I hope you get better. The reason why we are so close to our grandparents is because they are the parent of our parent basically so they know our parent inside out so therefore they'll know us inside out. It's a hard shock but you will adjust to it. My deepest condolences to your family hope it gets better

dentmaged October 27, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

this made me cringe