Avicus Archive

Flashing hearts? ;-; by goldenwalrus909 April 2, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

Hello, fellow forum user!
Currently, the only problem I truly have with 1.8 is the flashing hearts when you're damaged. I've thoroughly looked through Google to find nothing but a resource pack that claims to be able to do it but also changes the texture of your hearts, XP bar, et cetera. I've fiddled around with my resource pack a bit, and I fixed the flashing regen but am yet to find the source of the flashing hearts and modify it. 
Any information would be extremely appreciated c:

Jahaj April 2, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

I like the flashing hearts, (I think I know what you're talking about), they show how much damage you took.

goldenwalrus909 April 2, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

I like the flashing hearts, (I think I know what you're talking about), they show how much damage you took.
I can't PVP when my hearts are having a strobe party at the bottom of my screen ;_;

I can't PVP when my hearts are having a strobe party at the bottom of my screen ;_;
I just barely glance at my hearts once in a while, a lot of times I forget they are even there. xD

goldenwalrus909 April 2, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

I just barely glance at my hearts once in a while, a lot of times I forget they are even there. xD
Oh, yeah, I didn't, either, which is why it presents a problem when they start flashing; I just can't stop looking at them ;-;

Oh, yeah, I didn't, either, which is why it presents a problem when they start flashing; I just can't stop looking at them ;-;
Could you provide a screenshot of the flashing hearts, I think I know what you are talking about but I'm not sure.