Avicus Archive

I should really do this as well. by TheTNTPotato December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

A few people have made threads that thank certain people for all that they've done. Example being Jozz's Christmas thread, and Refuse's thank you thread. Lately all I've done is act pessimistic, and that's no fun. The truth is, my mind acts weirdly. I'm constantly happy, then upset because I see a little flaw in someone or something, and go out of my way to fix it. It's silly, I don't know why I do it. I can't stop myself from doing it. I've affected a few people negatively from it, and I'm sorry. I really am.

Honestly, and truly, 100% honest here, without you guys, I don't even know what I'd be doing in life at the moment. I was dealing with some rude people on other servers, along with IRL people, and I (literally) fled to MC Zone. I met a lot of nice people, and some of my friends came here as well, and stayed. An example being Poppy (DoctaPop/Poptyler945). He was one of my first Minecraft friends, and we still chat a bit to this day. He's fabulous, love him. x3 Anyway, once Avicus came out, and I was promoted to JrMod + Mod, I was the happiest person in the world. After dealing with the issues with those other people, I tried really hard to please people with my work. It worked. I was constantly getting praise for the things I did, and it was great. I enjoyed it. Then some things happened.

Commands broke, I got worn out, and people started being rude to me again. I left.. Bad idea. I went to OCN for a while, had a bit of fun. No complaints there! Then I went to another server. I stayed there for 5 months, and had a miserable time. I even wasted $10 on it! I left that server, and cleared out some.. things, involving that server. I came back here, and got JrMod again. I was happy again.

I've learned now, you guys really make me happy. I don't know if it's nostalgia, or the amount of praise I get, but something about Avicus makes me happy. I wish I didn't leave before, but oh well. Although things still happen, I know I have people to talk to. Really, it's you guys that keep me going. I still remember a few weeks ago. I was having some issues, and a few people messaged me about the. Although I wasn't too comfortable getting into detail about it, just knowing that you would help me made me happy.

Yes, I have constant issues. I don't talk to people about them (other than Para bb o3o), but I know I have people to talk to. I have you guys to talk to. I can't thank you enough. And sure, I have OCN, and I love OCN. I also love you guys! I don't really have a lot of people to thank individually, but the few that I can thank know who they are. You guys are especially great <3

This may stay up, this may not. Maybe it's spam, maybe it isn't. I'm not worried. Just know, I may not show it, but I do care about the server. Both servers. I may not be extremely well known, due to me never being in TS, being a little.. weird at times, but I try as best as I can to be somewhat active on both servers. I may not stay on both servers forever, but I'll stay as long as my mind allows me to. :P

Lavish December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

<3

AutoHit December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

<3

SnowSX3 December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

Thanks for your constant work and love for this server TNT!

alexanderjoe December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

Awe... I can't explain what I read but it makes me feel happy <3

TheTNTPotato December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

Thought I'd say, I mainly made this because I also made a post in Jozz's thread, basically saying these same things. I've also been contemplating whether of not I want to continue playing Avicus. I've chosen to stay for now, but school will start up again shortly, and it'll be hard with 2 MC networks to moderate. I don't know if I can do it. 

Something to think about I guess. :P But yea, thought I would say all this just in case that happened.

EDIT: <3333 The support is nice o3o

Tarheelkiwi December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

Much respect.  Also, thank you for everything you have done for Avicus.  Means a lot to know that you are sacrificing your time to help the server. <3

ballzi December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

<3

finleyhau1 December 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

<3

kycrafft December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

My only complaint is that you didn't find Blueberrywaffle7 somewhere and bring him back. 

<3

Porkyyy December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

Thank you for your contribution to the server. You're a great person and moderator!

TheTNTPotato December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

so much love wot

imsosowwikybbily

But seriously, support is very much appreciated. x3

Stimulating December 29, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

You're always welcome here man, just remember that. I have no clue how you manage mod on OCN and here at the same time xD

AstroPizza December 29, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

TNT i remember you from mczone , i have great memories from there and i want to keep recreating these memories as long as i am here.You're one of the reasons why everyone on this server will have great memories.Because you put the time and effort in to stop all the trolls and hackers who try to ruin the server for others.

Thank you <3

D00ZiE December 29, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

<3

Pelpelajax December 29, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

TNT, without you and many others, I wouldn't be here playing Avicus, let's face it <3

cinammoncroc000 December 29, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

<3

Honestly I never really knew you before you came back, but over this short period of time you've really stepped in as a great person (might I add bubbly? o3o) and your unique personality truly shines throughout our server. Good luck on OCN as well!

ViceTechnicolour December 29, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

<3

TortouseMincer December 29, 2014 at 11:12 AM UTC

<3 You and Peachy were my top 2 best staff of all time.

<33333333333

Robin_DD_J December 29, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

Why didnt you blow them up?

See what I did there?

Iron December 29, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Thanks for being such a great person! I remember how you were always that one person that responded too everyones reports!<3

TheTNTPotato December 29, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

<3

Honestly I never really knew you before you came back, but over this short period of time you've really stepped in as a great person (might I add bubbly? o3o) and your unique personality truly shines throughout our server. Good luck on OCN as well!
so bubbly o3o A+ for fabulous Efforts x3333

Edit: Wow, the responses. The quality in them is remarkable. Not many posts, but the few posts are detailed and adorable to read. Appreciate the time put into each of them. o3o

Myv December 29, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

Why didnt you blow them up?

See what I did there?
lolno

Shadowbladz December 29, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

</3 doesn't even give me mod bias

TheTNTPotato December 29, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

</3 doesn't even give me mod bias
Ooooh please. Ask, and you receive. ;p

FrostedCupcakez December 29, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

Thank you <3

TheTNTPotato December 30, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

<3 to everyone. The praise makes all the difficulty times worth the struggle. X3

_Jupiter December 30, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

<3

Milki December 31, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

<3

Thanks for setting my goal of beating you one day. 700pp to go! >w<

Thrasillias December 31, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

<3 Respect M8
btw whats OCN ?

BoldAndBrash December 31, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

<3 Respect M8
btw whats OCN ?
Overcast Network

TheTNTPotato December 31, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

<3

Since I've come to a final conclusion to not leave for a while (regardless of whether or not school is a pain for me), I've taken on a couple projects. One is private, and kind of small, but will still benefit Avicus, and the other is a little more public. The former will be finished within the next few days, and the latter will take a month or two. 

Hype!
(And thanks for the support, it's pushed me to come to this conclusion)

kycrafft December 31, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

<3 Respect M8
btw whats OCN ?
The "Dreaded Smiley Shield Network"

RCMP_Mountie January 1, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

I remember you back in the day taking reports left and right :)

Glad you're still here :D

RightSide January 1, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Yay your back after all that and you got your mod back :)