Avicus Archive

Predictions for AFL Grand Final? by Posighdun September 24, 2016 at 10:09 AM UTC

I just finished watching the semi finals and WB just managed to win over GWS. That means the Western Bulldogs will verse Sydney Swans in the grand final. Who do you think will win? Swans? or Bulldogs?

I hope Bulldogs but Swans have been playing some good football so I wouldn't be surprised if they win. 

Football = Australian Football :>

Legoche September 24, 2016 at 10:09 AM UTC

Swans vs bulls it's quite obvious bulls will win...

SamuelJacob9 September 24, 2016 at 10:09 AM UTC

I reckon the Bulldogs will win just from their intensity, Swans have no chance.

Camemes September 24, 2016 at 10:09 AM UTC

I don't really watch the AFL that much, I like the NRL (another Aussie football sport) so please don't kill me. But from what I've heard, the Swans aren't doing terrible.

TurkishDelite September 24, 2016 at 11:09 AM UTC

I don't really watch the AFL that much, I like the NRL (another Aussie football sport) so please don't kill me. But from what I've heard, the Swans aren't doing terrible.
NRL is better :^) go the storms

Camemes September 24, 2016 at 11:09 AM UTC

NRL is better :^) go the storms
Up up Cronulla!! I'm a sharkies kid.

AutoTool September 24, 2016 at 1:09 PM UTC

dogs will win easy

benaye September 28, 2016 at 9:09 AM UTC

Western Bulldogs will fucking destroy them. They were "underdogs" (no pun intended) for the whole finals series. It's also interesting that they won 3 away games, and now they're playing the Grand at home.

Sydney's power comes from about 4 or 5 players such as Luke Parker, Dan Hannebery and Lance Franklin, and they have Aliir ruled out.

Western Bulldogs, however, are without a ruckman, as Jordan Roughead got ruled out with a fractured eye socket.

This is coming from a Hawthorn supporter, and I'm pleased we lost to them. Go Western Bulldogs!

SamuelJacob9 September 28, 2016 at 11:09 AM UTC

Western Bulldogs will fucking destroy them. They were "underdogs" (no pun intended) for the whole finals series. It's also interesting that they won 3 away games, and now they're playing the Grand at home.

Sydney's power comes from about 4 or 5 players such as Luke Parker, Dan Hannebery and Lance Franklin, and they have Aliir ruled out.

Western Bulldogs, however, are without a ruckman, as Jordan Roughead got ruled out with a fractured eye socket.

This is coming from a Hawthorn supporter, and I'm pleased we lost to them. Go Western Bulldogs!
Is Aliir Aliir 100% ruled out? :o

Posighdun September 28, 2016 at 3:09 PM UTC

I don't know,

Don't get me wrong they won Eagles by a good margin but like Hawk margin was decent but towards the end they started to get tired and what not and their performance decreased. As for the GWS vs Bulldogs, I'm going to be completely honest here, that could have gone either way. The first few minutes they played really really well but the rest of the time I was literally on the edge of my seat yelling at the tv. They missed so many opportunities and to be honest I thought GWS were going to take it, they were playing so shit compared to the previous weeks. And at the same time Swans hammered Cats so that's why I'm a bit uncertain and from the looks of things the Bulldogs only managed to just beat them in round 15 in the dying seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnLwAJWvjWs

I mean I still think there is a good chance they could win, I hope they do, but that's just something to think about. I personally think it's pretty even steven, and either one of them can win it.

Han_So_Hyun September 28, 2016 at 3:09 PM UTC

I am gonna go for Bulldogs...for obvious reasons.

benaye September 29, 2016 at 9:09 AM UTC

Is Aliir Aliir 100% ruled out? :o
Yeah, he's one of their best :c

Phjilip September 29, 2016 at 6:09 PM UTC

Bulldogs? Idk