Avicus Archive

Avicus SMP V2 by KojaCola February 15, 2017 at 3:02 AM UTC

Hello everyone!

My name is Koja and I will be restarting an SMP that was created during the summer. The SMP had few people so did not flourish. I will be hosting this SMP and will be accessible at all times. I encourage everyone to at least try the SMP as it is a great opportunity to collaborate with other players you may not have met before! 

What is an SMP? 

Who is organizing the SMP, and who will be involved?

How will I be contacted?

How to participate: 

If you would like to participate, please complete the following application. All serious applications will be accepted. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlpAZF8xkC-62q9SjfpiHMF70dugSr6QlFvCD77temcQtvpA/viewform

I hope everyone at least tries the SMP because it will be a great way to meet new players, and have casual fun while building awesome creations. If you don't have much experience with building or survival like myself, this can be a great learning opportunity to learn how to build and get advice from others. I hope to see you all on the SMP! If you have any questions, please reply! 

- Koja

zicuri February 15, 2017 at 3:02 AM UTC

Can I pvp people?

KojaCola February 15, 2017 at 4:02 AM UTC

Can I pvp people?
Yes you can PvP... There will be limitations tho ;)

Crazy_ February 15, 2017 at 4:02 AM UTC

Ooooh nice! I wouldn't mind playing on another SMP.

profbananaslug February 15, 2017 at 4:02 AM UTC

does minimal structure also mean minimal rules

TooSweetSki February 15, 2017 at 4:02 AM UTC

does minimal structure also mean minimal rules
If it was an anarchy server I would be all up for that.

dev_revs February 15, 2017 at 4:02 AM UTC

I voted 1.8, but the most recent update would be the best IF you make it 1.8 pvp.

KojaCola February 15, 2017 at 5:02 AM UTC

If it was an anarchy server I would be all up for that.
The rules will be minimal, they will be don't destroy other people's buildings/areas without consent etc.

kon333 February 15, 2017 at 11:02 AM UTC

Please make the version 1.8.9 because i cant be bothered to redownload texture packs for different versions.

_DipperPines February 15, 2017 at 12:02 PM UTC

Do I have to apply? xD

KojaCola February 15, 2017 at 1:02 PM UTC

Hi everyone I just wanted to remind everyone to give me your discord! You can add me @ Kojapan#3081

Myworld6 February 15, 2017 at 2:02 PM UTC

Will PvP be a consensual thing or can you attack players whenever you want?

Myworld6 February 15, 2017 at 9:02 PM UTC

Discord is too happy. I don't like it. It sends me happy emails and things. Stop with the happiness.

KojaCola February 15, 2017 at 9:02 PM UTC

Discord is too happy. I don't like it. It sends me happy emails and things. Stop with the happiness.
sheesh. Well at least you can make the background dark. Lol.

Myworld6 February 15, 2017 at 9:02 PM UTC

sheesh. Well at least you can make the background dark. Lol.
It's still too happy! And who the hell is 'Wumpus'?

RATTLEWARRIOR February 15, 2017 at 10:02 PM UTC

xD most people just make a server or buy realms....

EDJM9 February 15, 2017 at 10:02 PM UTC

FTB please.

profbananaslug February 15, 2017 at 10:02 PM UTC

FTB please.
ell emm ayy ohh

KojaCola February 16, 2017 at 5:02 AM UTC

Hey Everyone! Sorry to keep bugging, but I wanted to remind people to apply for the SMP! (All applications are being accepted) For those who have already applied, I have contacted you on Skype or discord. If you have still not accepted my friend request, you need to do so! Another note, I was not able to find the Skype for....

potionized, StanSB and EDJM9. Please contact me on discord @ Kojapan#3081 or Skype @ kojapan17

_DipperPines February 16, 2017 at 12:02 PM UTC

Hey! So I just have a quick question for whoever picked 1.8 for the version. Did you pick it for the Pvp or because you don't like the new features?

imryaan February 16, 2017 at 12:02 PM UTC

what version is it going to be?

kon333 February 16, 2017 at 12:02 PM UTC

Hey! So I just have a quick question for whoever picked 1.8 for the version. Did you pick it for the Pvp or because you don't like the new features?
Pvp and all my mods and packs are 1.8 and also i dont like the new features.

AtditC February 16, 2017 at 12:02 PM UTC

Both

Jumb_ February 17, 2017 at 2:02 PM UTC

hype

AtditC February 25, 2017 at 9:02 PM UTC

It's been days since I "applied" and nobody responded to me.

_Nathy February 26, 2017 at 6:02 AM UTC

It's been days since I "applied" and nobody responded to me.
no one loves you, JK.

But in all seriousness you are only LEM in CSGO and this server isn't designed to be a fucking daycare so......

Sorry

AtditC February 26, 2017 at 11:02 AM UTC

no one loves you, JK.

But in all seriousness you are only LEM in CSGO and this server isn't designed to be a fucking daycare so......

Sorry
:(