Avicus Archive

Avicus Nightcore Post! by voidloop June 27, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

So, I was wondering if any of you guys are into Nightcore whatsoever. I personally love it, Have already made My own mix with VirtualDJ, Stick around for a tutorial on that. So, comments.!

Emmaye June 27, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

I find some nightcore good, but it depends. I know that this person likes nightcore lol

ViceTechnicolour June 27, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

I'm fine with nightcore, but not exactly a fan of a majority of the nightcore community. I particularly don't like the uploaders who claim they "remixed" it, but all they did was throw it in audacity and mock other people who actually do remixes. Also not a fan of the nightcore videos where the thumbnail is a naked girl or when they copy other people's layouts. Those happen absolutely the most common, and kinda had to rant about it, but yeah I used to be big into nightcore (with one of the staff members here x3)

voidloop June 27, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

I'm fine with nightcore, but not exactly a fan of a majority of the nightcore community. I particularly don't like the uploaders who claim they "remixed" it, but all they did was throw it in audacity and mock other people who actually do remixes. Also not a fan of the nightcore videos where the thumbnail is a naked girl or when they copy other people's layouts. Those happen absolutely the most common, and kinda had to rant about it, but yeah I used to be big into nightcore (with one of the staff members here x3)
I'm not a big fan of that either, I like the music though :p

badgg June 27, 2015 at 2:06 AM UTC

I can assure you I am probably addicted to Nightcore, since I enjoy listening to it while I'm playing Minecraft. I'll send my playlist over soon, and I can guarantee you'll discover some awesome songs there =)) 

BoldAndBrash June 27, 2015 at 3:06 AM UTC

/summon MidnightBeats

AstroPizza June 27, 2015 at 5:06 AM UTC

I'm a big fan of nightcore myself as we speak i'm listening to 'I'm Blue Nightcore' :P

badgg June 27, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

I'm a big fan of nightcore myself as we speak i'm listening to 'I'm Blue Nightcore' :P
Overrated!!

Ingigo June 27, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

#NightcoreIzBae
It's too epic!!! :D

Ingigo June 27, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

I can assure you I am probably addicted to Nightcore, since I enjoy listening to it while I'm playing Minecraft. I'll send my playlist over soon, and I can guarantee you'll discover some awesome songs there =)) 

Gimme your playlist now! :D

badgg June 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM UTC

Here is my playlist, not the longest; but instead the songs I really enjoy. I somewhat stopped adding more songs to the list but I will start adding from now on...

voidloop June 28, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

Here is my playlist, not the longest; but instead the songs I really enjoy. I somewhat stopped adding more songs to the list but I will start adding from now on...
I love you SO much. Can I use this for a montage?

badgg June 28, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

I love you SO much. Can I use this for a montage?
I guess, they aren't my songs though...

voidloop June 28, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

I guess, they aren't my songs though...
Shoot. Copyright. GG.

badgg June 28, 2015 at 1:06 PM UTC

Shoot. Copyright. GG.
It's fine if you reference the song name and whatnot in the description.

PieZ June 28, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

I only like one nightcore artist. Everything else doesn't sound good

badgg June 28, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

I only like one nightcore artist. Everything else doesn't sound good
Who?

PieZ June 29, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Who?
Jmac7777777

He mixes rock and roll and I like it

badgg June 29, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Jmac7777777

He mixes rock and roll and I like it
Ah yes, he is good. Have you heard any Hollywood Undead mixes?