Avicus Archive

Need opinions on my new art!! by DryveGaming September 21, 2016 at 12:09 AM UTC

Hey,

So i just updated my channel art, the one I had earlier was getting a little old. I put a lot of time into making this new one, and i would really appreciate some feedback - please be honest!

www.youtube.com/c/dryvegaming

Porkyyy September 21, 2016 at 12:09 AM UTC

Okay.. Not sure if you're serious about this or not, but I'll give you my professional feedback either way.

First off, the image of yourself is very inaccurate. It insinuates that you have no hands, or feet, which is a scam. People will think you're a special case and want to subscribe just for that.. Not cool dude. -.-

Secondly, the play button isn't very lifelike. Honestly, you don't even deserve 100 subs if you can't draw the real-size drawing of a play button on your channel art. Yes, it may not fit on a computer screen, so buy a fucking tv. Honestly very disappointing. 

Finally, the scribble on the left of the play button is inappropriate. It looks like a gun. I'm not sure what you're trying to say by that, but if you support the use of guns ILLEGALLY (we are in Canada..) then I think your channel should be shut down.

Those are the main things that I absolutely despise about your new art.

Other than that, looks very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

DryveGaming September 21, 2016 at 12:09 AM UTC

Okay.. Not sure if you're serious about this or not, but I'll give you my professional feedback either way.

First off, the image of yourself is very inaccurate. It insinuates that you have no hands, or feet, which is a scam. People will think you're a special case and want to subscribe just for that.. Not cool dude. -.-

Secondly, the play button isn't very lifelike. Honestly, you don't even deserve 100 subs if you can't draw the real-size drawing of a play button on your channel art. Yes, it may not fit on a computer screen, so buy a fucking tv. Honestly very disappointing. 

Finally, the scribble on the left of the play button is inappropriate. It looks like a gun. I'm not sure what you're trying to say by that, but if you support the use of guns ILLEGALLY (we are in Canada..) then I think your channel should be shut down.

Those are the main things that I absolutely despise about your new art.

Other than that, looks very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Thank you sir, those are all valid points and i will try to fix them

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SamuelJacob9 September 21, 2016 at 6:09 AM UTC

i have 9 accounts

shadowolfyt September 21, 2016 at 8:09 AM UTC

Godly art!

DryveGaming September 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM UTC

i have 9 accounts
Well make one more then

DryveGaming September 21, 2016 at 2:09 PM UTC

Godly art!