Avicus Archive

[Workshop] Video Editing by LeCobalt February 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

[Skip the "*" if you want your editing ASAP]

Introduction:
Soooooo... I've been quite inactive for this community for the last year and a half just because I'm living life to the max!

I've recently been running out of raw footage to edit. I have seen that the YouTube community on here has grown since I last left it, and I would love to edit your videos.

*Steps:
-  *Try keeping the files lower than 1G* --> The raw video on a compressed.                        
- Inside the compressed file send in what you would like to see in your video. [If you have any intro, song, etc, send it please] [Also send me the email you want me to send you the completed video in, it'll be on .mov format unless you want it on another way].

- Send the file download to [email protected] [No .rar's].                                                                
- Wait around a day to a week for it to be done [Depends on my schedule and vsplesk's].                                                     
- I'll send it to you to the email you give on the compressed file.

Contact me in Skype!

Stuff I do:
  • Rekt effects with after effects.
  • Cinematics [Just if you provide RAW images, not videos!]
  • Intros. [As long as you provide me or vsplesk a template]
  • Logo adding.
  • Intro adding with transparency.
  • Green screening transparency.
  • Color Correction. [CC]
  • Music adding and synchronizing the music with the footage.
  • Montages
  • Fade-ons, fade-ins and all those fancy transitions effects.
  • Outros with video redirects.
  • Thumbnails.

Dyspa February 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM UTC

I would like an intro and an outro, a logo would be cool too, I'll add you in Skype later so you can have the template.

SlabSun February 2, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

The title makes it sound like you're hiding in an alleyway and as I pass by you're all: "Hey! Need editing? C'mere!" 
Anyways onto topic...Sounds cool! I'd use your service if it weren't for the fact I dislike asking others for assistance even if it is a service, and that I don't make any videos :3

Dyspa February 2, 2015 at 8:02 AM UTC

Made an edit to the post so it isn't rude and looks better! Hope you don't mind :^)

Flebula February 2, 2015 at 8:02 AM UTC

Hey, I would really appreciate it if you could make me a logo :) I will send you a email.

StewieFG February 2, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

I would like an intro and an outro, a logo would be cool too, I'll add you in Skype later so you can have the template.
What he said. Me the exact same please.

Stimulating February 2, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

simple intro/outro or logo would be great, thanks

LeCobalt February 2, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

Title has been changed and work on the requests has started

JustBudah February 2, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

Do you also make banners?

LeCobalt February 2, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Do you also make banners?
I've made a few, just don't ask me to make any magical unicorns flying by your side. I don't have Photoshop, I edit my .png's, .jpeg's on Paint.Net

_Phyre February 2, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

Partners? ;)

LeCobalt February 3, 2015 at 2:02 AM UTC

Partners? ;)
If you want, and I get constant footage, then yes:D

_Phyre February 3, 2015 at 3:02 AM UTC

If you want, and I get constant footage, then yes:D
I think you have my skype, we can be a good team 

You have Adobe After Effects
(I do also but I kinda suck)

I have Sony Vegas and Im pretty good, this was suppose to be heat's montage but I dont have time to edit all the clips he got + sync it, its a pain in Sony Vegas ;-; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbeEeK9A-SY)

LeCobalt February 3, 2015 at 3:02 AM UTC

I think you have my skype, we can be a good team 

You have Adobe After Effects
(I do also but I kinda suck)

I have Sony Vegas and Im pretty good, this was suppose to be heat's montage but I dont have time to edit all the clips he got + sync it, its a pain in Sony Vegas ;-; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbeEeK9A-SY)
Niiiice!
I don't have anything on yt to show you except some template intro's I was ordered (which technically don't count).
I have all of my vids on my pc, but yeah, we should become partners:D

Now we should just need a copywriter to get us perms to music and all that cool stuff:P