Avicus Archive

Anybody read my mod app? by ItzAidan September 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Ok so call me "impatient" but the other servers that I applied mods for read my application in less than 10 hours. Its been a day here and I'm wondering if no one saw it. I saw 8 views but no mods responded. I don't know if they are turning me down or.... Anyways, call me impatient but I'm not used to mods not responding to me. I'm just getting a little anxious and concerned.

Regards, 
Aidan

vladthegreat100 September 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Patience is Key.
Avicus takes maybe a day or 2 (depending on how many apps they have at the time) to get a first response.
And after that it's once you get 4 Sr Mods to accept you for interview which is when you get the second answer.
Third answer is once you do the interview and you pass/fail it.

Just wait.

HentieSenpai September 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

It will take time to reply, best to wait for an answer and you will receive one.
oh yeah pretty sure you shouldn't ask to staffs to answer your app

Rainstruck September 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Patience is Key, Patience is Virtue.

nintendoboy11 September 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of applications so it will take some time for Sr. Mods to read your apps. Just be patient because that is key as vlad said above.

DonaldMyTrump September 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

I got my staff app answered in less than 10 minutes. Idk maybe staff forgot about you or denied it. ;-;

Jahaj September 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Probably because on other servers you can apply for staff at any time, but on Avicus, everyone applies at once so they have a lot more applications to read.

ItzAidan September 9, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

Your lucky that you got a response in 10 minutes. But yes thank you on making it clear that I have to be patient :)

BoldAndBrash September 9, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

As the others have said, you must be patient. The seniors review each and every application. Just wait. Now that the question has been answered and the thread serves no purpose anymore, I'll go ahead and lock it. Good luck on your application!

Locking...