Avicus Archive

Mojang Updates by Junr May 29, 2016 at 5:05 AM UTC

Well, it looks like Korea, Japan, Brazil, and China have joined the Minecraft community. Also, as of May 23rd, Minecraft prices have changed There was only a certain amount of countries that did change.

These are the example changes

Howsie May 29, 2016 at 7:05 AM UTC

Its not like those countries didn't have players, what'd you mean they're joining soon? 

And as per usual mojang show they are the most game company on the planet. Charging more for a game that hasn't had any major innovation for four years.

Riilo May 29, 2016 at 7:05 AM UTC

What, those countries already play minecraft.

Okiba May 29, 2016 at 3:05 PM UTC

Because premium minecraft hasn't been sold in that currency yet.

Tazz May 29, 2016 at 4:05 PM UTC

The only country that the price did not change, was the US.

LIAR
UK IS THE SAME YOU LIAR

Junr May 29, 2016 at 4:05 PM UTC

The only country that the price did not change, was the US.

LIAR
UK IS THE SAME YOU LIAR
Pulled right off the Mojang site.

Tazz May 29, 2016 at 4:05 PM UTC

Pulled right off the Mojang site.
You said that only the US' price didn't change, even though Taiwan, Hong Kong, UK, China and Switzerland's have stayed the same?

Its not like those countries didn't have players, what'd you mean they're joining soon? 

And as per usual mojang show they are the most game company on the planet. Charging more for a game that hasn't had any major innovation for four years.
China has strict laws and they block lots of things there such as Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and etc. I remember hearing on the news one day that China is not allowing their citizens to play Minecraft, but I guess Mojang convinced them to sell it now.

You said that only the US' price didn't change, even though Taiwan, Hong Kong, UK, China and Switzerland's have stayed the same?
https://mojang.com/2016/05/minecraft-is-coming-to-china/

Also, maybe I didn't look at it right? It was very late at night for me. Maybe I should of gone to bed and waited to do it the morning. Thanks for pointing out the mistakes. 

(Sorry for the triple post)

Crimson_Aught May 29, 2016 at 7:05 PM UTC

I bought it for 800 Rubles, and now it costs 1900 rub. Converting to dollars: was 26$, now - 29$. It became more expensive ;)

ElementalAssasin May 29, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

I bought it for 800 Rubles, and now it costs 1900 rub. Converting to dollars: was 26$, now - 29$. It became more expensive ;)
wait ur russian?

Crimson_Aught May 30, 2016 at 7:05 AM UTC

wait ur russian?
:OOOOOOOOOOO
Yes.