Avicus Archive

Tony's Commands! by Scorpioon July 15, 2015 at 8:07 AM UTC

Yo people!

I'll explain quickly this thread... I make this cuz im into minecraft commands and I'd like to thest new stuff... So I was talking with a DEV yesterday about commands and Id like to share them with you guys! :P

I'll be adding more stuff soon!

1. Idea for the Lobby:

Just had an random idea... Yesterday raving arround the lobby with some friends I found a little hole and jumped in...

This is what I found!

Its just an random idea but what about getting a real cookie? =D  Its not really difficult, just a single command wich is pasted on a command block... 

Now im remembering that there is a map, cant even remember the name, wich has a loadout, or just a TP... well... this is similar to it..

Command:

/give @p sign 1 0 {
    BlockEntityTag: {
        Text1: "{text:\"=====\",color:\"gold\"}",
        Text2: "{text:\"Get a Cookie!\",color:\"white\"}",
        Text3: "{text:\"Just click on me!\",color:\"gray\",clickEvent:{action:\"run_command\",value:\"/give @p cookie 1\"}}",
        Text4: "{text:\"=====\",color:\"gold\"}"
    },
    display: {
        Name: "Custom Sign"
    }
}

Or just:

/give @p sign 1 0 {BlockEntityTag:{Text1:"{text:\"=====\",color:\"gold\"}",Text2:"{text:\"Get a Cookie!\",color:\"white\"}",Text3:"{text:\"Just click on me!\",color:\"gray\",clickEvent:{action:\"run_command\",value:\"/give @p cookie 1\"}}",Text4:"{text:\"=====\",color:\"gold\"}"},display:{Name:"Cookies For Everyone!"}}

Its really simple, It gives you a sign with a BET (Block Entity Tag).

{Text1:"{text:\"=====\",color:\"gold\"}" -> Text 1 is the first line, the text is ===== and the color is gold.

Text 2, 3, 4, but on the 3rth there is a "clickevent" wich executes (run_command) the command "/give @p cookie 1"

Then for last: display:{Name:"Cookies For Everyone!"}} means that it renames the sing to Cookies for everyone!

This command will generate a sing wich is be placed on your hotbar... You just need to place the sign.
Its important to not swich the item from he slot, cause it could loose its properties...

But thats it basically!

More stuff coming soon!

PokerFace July 15, 2015 at 9:07 AM UTC

I'm confused lol.

Scorpioon July 15, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

I'm confused lol.
How far?

Its just a suggestion! :D

steven5703 July 15, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

Or like you can just trigger a give loadout under an enter region. Plus this won't even work on Avicus, we don't allow command blocks and it just wont work with the environment of the lobby

Scorpioon July 15, 2015 at 1:07 PM UTC

Or like you can just trigger a give loadout under an enter region. Plus this won't even work on Avicus, we don't allow command blocks and it just wont work with the environment of the lobby
Sure :)

DonaldMyTrump July 15, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

You just made a whole post saying you want a cookie...