Javipepe November 16, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Perm abuse.

PokerFace November 16, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Was that guy flying?

PieZ November 16, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Was that guy flying?
From what I see. No

shadowolfyt November 16, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Lego Client Confirmed. Download please jk jk!
That was a lucky and awesome and I wish I was there :(

Iron November 16, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

I think he used popper ut then got hit.

Deezi November 16, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

I think he used popper ut then got hit.
Popper doesn't have that armor :p

TheCrazySof November 16, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

#LegoClient

Iron November 17, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Popper doesn't have that armor :p
oh lel rip

Sevoo November 17, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Avicus kockback in a nutshell. But it's weird even for Avicus ;-;

TurkishDelite November 17, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

This stuff only happens on Cth 
/summon javi

Jahaj November 17, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

This stuff only happens on Cth 
/summon javi
It actually happens on Nebula, too. It is very rare, but sometimes when you get hit, you get knocked like 20 blocks into the air. It happened to me and a few other people as far as I know.

TurkishDelite November 17, 2015 at 4:11 AM UTC

It actually happens on Nebula, too. It is very rare, but sometimes when you get hit, you get knocked like 20 blocks into the air. It happened to me and a few other people as far as I know.
yea but this happens daily on CTH especially fasthit glitch ....

Dyspa November 17, 2015 at 4:11 AM UTC

Avicus, once again, showing some quality gameplay.

DaFrozenBlaze November 17, 2015 at 4:11 AM UTC

CTH kb is stupid lol, actually makes it fun

Eteh November 17, 2015 at 4:11 AM UTC

Didn't xminator_x  flew after Lego hit him? He had the heavy kit. (Or is it just Lego dealing 20 blocks of kb to him)

Jahaj November 17, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

Didn't xminator_x  flew after Lego hit him? He had the heavy kit. (Or is it just Lego dealing 20 blocks of kb to him)
He wasn't flying, it was a glitch.

Coco_stag November 17, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

He wasn't flying, it was a glitch.
That's a pretty bs glitch to me

DaFrozenBlaze November 17, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

That's a pretty bs glitch to me
You should try the KB with TnT

vladthegreat100 December 11, 2015 at 4:12 AM UTC

lol I take back what I said. TNT confirmed. Just recreated this with nova xdxdxd

NovaLikesPvP December 11, 2015 at 4:12 AM UTC

lol I take back what I said. TNT confirmed. Just recreated this with nova xdxdxd
:v

AutoHit December 11, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

Gotta be a client!!!!!!

Fuseh December 11, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

how

DaFrozenBlaze December 11, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

Bumped

Jerseys December 11, 2015 at 12:12 PM UTC

It's not a glitch, its a client called 'Cringed' I know alot of people who use this client in this community.

The client has a kb modifier, he probably toggled it whilst fighting.

DaFrozenBlaze December 11, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

It's not a glitch, its a client called 'Cringed' I know alot of people who use this client in this community.

I cringed

dentmaged December 11, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

KB Modifiers change the KB you TAKE not DEAL.

Jerseys December 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

You guys think lego is giving the kb but its the other play taking the kb it must of been set to 5.0 if that made any sense lol. Explaining kb is hard lol..

DonaldMyTrump December 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

So this vid is about a Kb modifier...

Ya dont say... he's saying the other kid had KB modifiers not lego.

No, you're wrong.

JustBudah December 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

oh man, i remember when you flew in that scrim, was pretty funny. Was it an option in your client?

JustBudah December 11, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

No, you're wrong.
No, he is right.

Jerseys December 11, 2015 at 3:12 PM UTC

oh man, i remember when you flew in that scrim, was pretty funny. Was it an option in your client?
Ye LOL that was amazing im pretty sure tazz uses it so lol

dentmaged December 11, 2015 at 6:12 PM UTC

Ya dont say... he's saying the other kid had KB modifiers not lego.
Well I'm sorry he was unclear to me.

Dyspa December 11, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

That guy's hitbox must had been really big man!

https://gyazo.com/e7b1c6f86ad2cd8a4e246a3dd01ef5cc
https://gyazo.com/2772a01d1de9e532bbcf3c21c8b08979

vladthegreat100 December 11, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

It was the egg explosive from demo I'm assuming xd.
I gave even bigger kb to Nova by throwing one of those at him :P

Okiba December 12, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Note: Never play with Lego

DaFrozenBlaze December 12, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Note: Never play with Lego
I never do

DonaldMyTrump December 13, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

No, he is right.
No you're a meme

dentmaged December 16, 2015 at 11:12 PM UTC

You guys think lego is giving the kb but its the other play taking the kb it must of been set to 5.0 if that made any sense lol. Explaining kb is hard lol..
I know quite a lot about making hacks, especially kb modifiers.

Jerseys December 17, 2015 at 12:12 PM UTC

I know quite a lot about making hacks, especially kb modifiers.
Same here because iv even coded one myself. I wasn't trying to bash you in anyway btw.

dentmaged December 17, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

Same here because iv even coded one myself. I wasn't trying to bash you in anyway btw.
Oh I see, I thought you were trying to bash me.

How did your hack work, did you edit most of the MC code, or did you implement a module system? I made a module system, then I edited the Entity Velocity packet to check if the KB modifier was enabled, and if so,I would times the x, y, and z velocities by the modifier.

Subscriptor December 17, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

That's really wrong lol.
This thing is called ping. Lego hits him on his screen but the guy turns red only when the server gets the information that lego hit him and till the info comes back to lego's computer. 
This video is completely legit and I see nothing sketchy in that, it's avicus CTH lol

Jerseys December 17, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

Oh I see, I thought you were trying to bash me.

How did your hack work, did you edit most of the MC code, or did you implement a module system? I made a module system, then I edited the Entity Velocity packet to check if the KB modifier was enabled, and if so,I would times the x, y, and z velocities by the modifier.
Nah Im trying to keep low lol.

Jerseys December 17, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

Thats called an after swing. Lego isnt hacking its his crap ping to this server

Dyspa December 17, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

That's really wrong lol.
This thing is called ping. Lego hits him on his screen but the guy turns red only when the server gets the information that lego hit him and till the info comes back to lego's computer. 
This video is completely legit and I see nothing sketchy in that, it's avicus CTH lol
His connection seemed fine the whole video, plus, no one's hitbox is supposed to change, even with a hit delay, plus, I'm pretty sure I've never got those kind of hits and my ping is  like 10x higher.

Splades December 17, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

LOL

Subscriptor December 18, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

His connection seemed fine the whole video, plus, no one's hitbox is supposed to change, even with a hit delay, plus, I'm pretty sure I've never got those kind of hits and my ping is  like 10x higher.
I never said his hitbox changed. If you'd look in 0.25x speed before what you screenshotted you can see lego did aim at him and the sword swinged, though the guy turned red only couple of time after because of ping. The guy flew really high because of CTH's fast hit glitch, which makes one hit register wayy to many times than it needs to

AutoHit December 18, 2015 at 5:12 PM UTC

confirming hacks!@!!!1

pope_panda December 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

its a feature

Dyspa December 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

I never said his hitbox changed. If you'd look in 0.25x speed before what you screenshotted you can see lego did aim at him and the sword swinged, though the guy turned red only couple of time after because of ping. The guy flew really high because of CTH's fast hit glitch, which makes one hit register wayy to many times than it needs to
Complete autism,

If you analyzed the video properly you'd know he just landed 1 hit inside the hitbox and then the rest outside of it meaning there's no delay since the only hit he landed inside of it registered inmediately while the other 3-4 were completely off target.

I'm not accusing him of hacks cause I'm aware of the issues in CTH but I'm pretty sure he's been autoclicking for sometime now. If you really knew how autoclickers work I'd assume you know autoclickers let you hit someone nearly outside the hitbox.

JustBudah December 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

It's the apollo.jar

Complete autism,

If you analyzed the video properly you'd know he just landed 1 hit inside the hitbox and then the rest outside of it meaning there's no delay since the only hit he landed inside of it registered inmediately while the other 3-4 were completely off target.

I'm not accusing him of hacks cause I'm aware of the issues in CTH but I'm pretty sure he's been autoclicking for sometime now. If you really knew how autoclickers work I'd assume you know autoclickers let you hit someone nearly outside the hitbox.
"I'm not accusing him of hacking but I'm pretty sure he's been autocliking for sometime now." And you call eric autistic, LOL

Coco_stag December 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

"I'm not accusing him of hacking but I'm pretty sure he's been autocliking for sometime now." And you call eric autistic, LOL
I was legit just about to say that

Subscriptor December 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

Complete autism,

LOL makes no sense.
He hit him one time, registered as more.

Legoche December 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

Complete autism,

LOL

So I am not being accused of hacks... But being accused of autoclicker? kden

Also, if I am using a autoclicker... What was Spooks using on you to get such an epic combo?

JoeVC December 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

Complete autism,

I'm not accusing him of hacks cause I'm aware of the issues in CTH but I'm pretty sure he's been autoclicking for sometime now.

Do you even know what your saying......?

Dyspa December 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

And this is I why I shouldn't argue in here.
I'm talking to Eric and then the whole Apollo comes in like they're the shit, lmfao.

I'm talking to Eric and then the whole Apollo comes in like they're the shit, lmfao.
Ye man, we got 2 new members, rilo and Ergasm

Dyspa December 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

Ye man, we got 2 new members, rilo and Ergasm
Did I say that? It was just you 3 bashing me, like, why can't Lego be the only one to answer me? After all, he's the one who I'm directing my accusations to.

Subscriptor December 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

Did I say that? It was just you 3 bashing me, like, why can't Lego be the only one to answer me? After all, he's the one who I'm directing my accusations to.
Because i disagree with your post therefore ill type a comment explaining u how no sensed ur comment is

JustBudah December 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

Hmmm, first you saying you talking to eric and saying that we are interrupting and now you are saying that only lego needs to give an answer. Plus, do you even know what sarcasm is?

Hmmm, first you saying you talking to eric and saying that we are interrupting and now you are saying that only lego needs to give an answer. Plus, do you even know what sarcasm is?
"Plus do you even know what sarcasm is?" I'm done, I'm fucking done.
I had to answer Eric cause he bumped my 6 day old post but now that Lego posts in here I want to talk to him since he's the one I'm accusing.

Legoche December 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

I had to answer Eric cause he bumped my 6 day old post but now that Lego posts in here I want to talk to him since he's the one I'm accusing.
You seriously make no sense at all dood

JDKL December 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

Speak English.

JustBudah December 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

Can you explain that cause I get zero sense of what you just said.

Subscriptor December 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

If you have no comments that make sense to post just quit posting useless stuff, it's not helping anyone or contributing to the topic.

You seriously make no sense at all dood
Why don't you upload a hand-cam?
@Eric: How are my posts useless when the post itself is useless overall? I don't see a point for having the thread of someone dealing insane kb still; There's nothing to discuss apart from being "amazed" for it.

Spoookeh December 18, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

@Eric: How are my posts useless when the post itself is useless overall? I don't see a point for having the thread of someone dealing insane kb still; There's nothing to discuss apart from being "amazed" for it.
Stop.

UneCookie December 18, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Stop.
Lego has youtube channel proof he isn't hacking, stfu guys...

Coco_stag December 18, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

You're taking this way too far. Lego uploaded this just to show him doing something really weird. You are changing the whole thread, calling autoclicker on him, when all he wanted to do was show himself getting insane kb. Seriously...

JoeVC December 18, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

*Juanoh continues to dig hole deeper*

DonaldMyTrump December 18, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

The beaner cavalry is here... come get sum apoolo nurds.

DonaldMyTrump December 18, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

LOL

So I am not being accused of hacks... But being accused of autoclicker? kden

Also, if I am using a autoclicker... What was Spooks using on you to get such an epic combo?
I will not pass judgement on this since I didn't personally see it or any evidence of it but since you got banned for using an autoclicker there has been a general idea that you do indeed use one. The Spookz joke seems like a weak attempt to take the spotlight off you.

Jerseys December 18, 2015 at 11:12 PM UTC

You kind of make sense to me now. You so have a valid point.

Jerseys December 18, 2015 at 11:12 PM UTC

The thing I dont get is, lego hits him but managed to hit him again but he didnt even look at him then he did another swing but still he isnt even looking at him. And lego looks like he had stable ping...

Splades December 19, 2015 at 2:12 AM UTC

Were you sprint resetting in anyway? Not trying to be rude or anything just asking.

Administrafer December 19, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

This has happened to many people on CTH. Not defending anyone but I was once flung around on CTH by this random (similar case to the video)

DaFrozenBlaze December 19, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

This has happened to many people on CTH. Not defending anyone but I was once flung around on CTH by this random (similar case to the video)
CTH kb is the most broken. I swear a demo flung me across the map with like one tnt.

Legoche December 19, 2015 at 9:12 AM UTC

Were you sprint resetting in anyway? Not trying to be rude or anything just asking.
No, Just jittering

DonaldMyTrump December 19, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

Here are the two theories that actually work.
1. KB modifiers
2. TNT KB
I side firmly on KB modifiers as the guy changed course due to a 2nd hit from Lego. There was also no evidence of TNT or eggs being used, the vanilla video would clear this up entirely (whether an explosion is heard)

DaGoldBrick December 19, 2015 at 12:12 PM UTC

No, Just jittering
Jittering without shaking at all? k

Legoche December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

Jittering without shaking at all? k
I jitter at 7CPS.

DaFrozenBlaze December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

I jitter at 7CPS.
You're probably doing something wrong if you get 7cps

Legoche December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

You're probably doing something wrong if you get 7cps
ehhh it works

Dyspa December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

ehhh it works
It's only considered jitter with 10cps or more.

Subscriptor December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

Says me, but i think lego is smart enough to not record himself hacking.

DaGoldBrick December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

So is Cayden

Dyspa December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

He's not hacking, Zac is just being dumb.

KB modifiers have never changed the kb you deal. They've only changed the amount of kb you receive. However, I still support the idea of him autoclicking.

Jerseys December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

So is Cayden
So is itstene

Oh wait...

Subscriptor December 19, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

He's not hacking, Zac is just being dumb.

KB modifiers have never changed the kb you deal. They've only changed the amount of kb you receive. However, I still support the idea of him autoclicking.
"He is not hacking"
"He is autoclicking".

idk what about you guys but he makes a lot of sense to me

Legoche December 19, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

I don't autoclick.

I managed to counter every piece of evidence the Seniors put against me, if I was auto clicking before why would I carry on even after the Seniors banned me for it?

Splades December 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM UTC

Ok so what I've heard so far is that the only thing you do is jitter and you don't sprint reset. There's no way you could've gotten that much kb without sprint resetting unless it was a glitch.

Iron December 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM UTC

Ok so what I've heard so far is that the only thing you do is jitter and you don't sprint reset. There's no way you could've gotten that much kb without sprint resetting unless it was a glitch.
it is a glitch lol.

DaFrozenBlaze December 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM UTC

It is

zero9178 December 19, 2015 at 4:12 PM UTC

You might want to play cth some time

Numberz_ December 19, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

That's not legit, also not a glitch that could happen.

HotAndCrunch December 19, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

Have you played avicus CTH?

DaFrozenBlaze December 19, 2015 at 7:12 PM UTC

The kb on CTH is the best

Dyspa December 19, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Ugh, I finally get why you think I make no sense.

I've never taken autoclickers as a part of hacked clients. That's why I'm saying he's not hacking but autoclicking.

Tazz December 19, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Ugh, I finally get why you think I make no sense.

I've never taken autoclickers as a part of hacked clients. That's why I'm saying he's not hacking but autoclicking.
Check Skype.

Dyspa December 19, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Check Skype.
Not home yet.

Numberz_ December 20, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Have you played avicus CTH?
Yes.... That's why I'm saying its not a glitch.

Legoche December 20, 2015 at 9:12 AM UTC

It has happened to Zegita aswell when he lagged out.
https://youtu.be/8kOQ0_DizAo?t=1m

DaFrozenBlaze December 20, 2015 at 9:12 AM UTC

It has happened to Zegita aswell when he lagged out.
https://youtu.be/8kOQ0_DizAo?t=1m
That's different that what happened in yours.