Avicus Archive

The Evidence that was used against me by cellish June 26, 2017 at 5:06 PM UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvK4VjDPGS4

Spyrovic you wanted this

Tazz June 26, 2017 at 6:06 PM UTC

Clip 1: lol people trying to detect smooth aimbot on a youtube video smh
Not cheating.

Clip 2: You had a lag spike for like half a second on the recording. You can tell because Raging freezes for a tiny period while your crosshair also freezes. 
Not cheating.

Clip 3: Your aim legit sucks in this clip. You get a lucky hit and then a flick onto him in your turn and then you miss him.
Not cheating.

Clip 4: Obviously it's a weird flick but it's nothing wow
Fishy

Clip 5: Apparently people aren't allowed to aim/ pre aim now? Most dumbest clip ever lol. Not even a fucking lock, go to 0.25, slow movement.
Not cheating.

Clip 6: Ok this looks kinda sketchy. 1 hit in the middle where you look like you're not in the hitbox of Maraka, but idk your ping. Then you go over the dead body a bit, a bit like how a trigger bot would glitch. but it's minute and nothing major.
Fishy

Clip 7: Am I being told you're being partially banned for you aiming in a different way to how you normally do? This is legit the complete opposite of what an aimbot would do, aka robotically move lol.
Not cheating.

Clip 8: Don't see what's wrong with this clip? Like, I don't see what they're trying to point at? Is it how your crosshair goes on to the guy falling out of the world as you've gotten knockbacked and your crosshair stays still? What kind of 'lock is this'
Not cheating.

Clip 9: Looks a bit like a lock, but there's nothing to lock on to,you are already on the body when the lock happens. Looks a bit like a tiny lag spike. That's not what an aimbot would do. Looks a bit weird though.
Weird, but not cheating.

Overall, there's a few weird/ fishy clips, but nothing that outright says 'omg ban you're cheating. There's like 3/9 clips that look somewhat fishy. lol.

Spyrovic June 26, 2017 at 6:06 PM UTC

thanks

Bleeple June 26, 2017 at 6:06 PM UTC

Well, honestly I watched every single video but I couldn't see anything sketchy. Maybe that's because I'm noob at this job. But what I can't understand is why seniors are using a stratus montage as an evidence? I don't think he is hacking but even if he hacks it's not avicus, seniors should not be using that as an evidence. Most people here are banned on some servers. Does it mean we all hack here on avicus? I hope you get unbanned soon cellish

Mehrp June 26, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

You got banned off that? what lol
EDIT: Also Im pretty sure staff can ss so why didnt a staff member just ss you when you were online since video evidence for ghost clients and stuff are  always so hit and miss.

cellish June 26, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

This is actually fun. Noone but the admins and some others think I cheat.

BoldAndBrash June 26, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

EDIT: Also Im pretty sure staff can ss so why didnt a staff member just ss you when you were online since video evidence for ghost clients and stuff are  always so hit and miss.
Screenshares are only allowed in tournaments.

Myv June 26, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

lmao literally nothing sketchy is here

cellish June 26, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

because avicus has a shit rule that ur not allowed to ss unless its a tournament

ElJuanitoPlays June 26, 2017 at 8:06 PM UTC

because avicus has a shit rule that ur not allowed to ss unless its a tournament
That rule is a good thing

cellish June 26, 2017 at 8:06 PM UTC

That rule is a good thing
sometimes yes sometimes no

this time no

Mehrp June 26, 2017 at 8:06 PM UTC

Screenshares are only allowed in tournaments.
oh, why? :/

Xuph June 26, 2017 at 8:06 PM UTC

you were not cheating

kon333 June 26, 2017 at 8:06 PM UTC

+1 to tazz, a few sketchy hits. But really nothing bannable.

cincip June 26, 2017 at 10:06 PM UTC

Ciyh is easy, but he does get lucky hits

dev_revs June 26, 2017 at 10:06 PM UTC

sometimes yes sometimes no

this time no
yeah lets have something in the rules against the law

yay lets go to jail

BoldAndBrash June 26, 2017 at 11:06 PM UTC

oh, why? :/
Keenan wanted it that way is the only reason, I believe.

BoldAndBrash June 26, 2017 at 11:06 PM UTC

Myworld6 has brought up how screensharing could lead to legal issues really anywhere in the world.

joelous June 27, 2017 at 6:06 AM UTC

Slightest suspicion you'll be banned - that's how Avicus works now. Couple years ago and you would be under no scrutiny.

_Nathy June 27, 2017 at 8:06 AM UTC

1. Yeah this isn't remotely close to cheating, unban the guy

2. If you have screensharing predefined in the rules, then it aint illegal if they come on the server and get ss'ed

cellish June 27, 2017 at 8:06 AM UTC

Fouled

ur like the only one who thinks i cheat together with some other ppl

gyalchester June 27, 2017 at 9:06 AM UTC

dude even shadowolf is more fishy than you ;p

Posighdun June 27, 2017 at 10:06 AM UTC

There is no need for this thread. If you want to share your ban evidence then do it someplace other than on the forums as the thread is orientated around you and only you.