Avicus Archive

500 Subs - Pack Release / Avicus Highlights by Zegita April 11, 2016 at 4:04 PM UTC

Thank you all very much for helping me out to get to 500 subscribers I really appreciate you guys highly. As a result I'm going to release 2 packs that I use - they are not mine I just use them because they're beautiful :). Here is the video with both packs and if you enjoy the video or enjoy the pack be sure to give me a like it would help - thanks!

P.S Shoutout to ImRaging - a long time ago he gave me this private pack and I was the first person (I think I was correct me if I'm wrong raging xD) to use it and I've had it ever since so be sure to thank him if you ever see him around :).

Make sure to watch it in the best definition (720-1080p) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7yE73IaHhQ&feature=youtu.be

hasl April 11, 2016 at 5:04 PM UTC

Congratulations on your milestone Zeg, very well deserved, just subbed to you now. ;)

Zegita April 11, 2016 at 5:04 PM UTC

Congratulations on your milestone Zeg, very well deserved, just subbed to you now. ;)
Thank you so much and yay :D

PosteGamer April 11, 2016 at 5:04 PM UTC

Congratulations & Nice vídeo!!!

#RoadTo1K

BryanvGent April 11, 2016 at 7:04 PM UTC

Zegita, i was with you since 100 subscribers and wow what have you been growing in subs :D now you go to 1k, 10k, ect. i wish you the best man!
~XxiDragongfireixX A.K.A Kevin van Gent

Speeded April 11, 2016 at 7:04 PM UTC

Hey, mind sending me the clip of you parkour rushing oranges monument while getting chased and bowspam via skype and ill send it in someones top 5 plays so we can give Avicus some more exposure as a (competitive) pvp server

FrostedCupcakez April 11, 2016 at 7:04 PM UTC

Congratulations on 500 subs Zeg!
Nice video (:

Zegita April 11, 2016 at 7:04 PM UTC

Hey, mind sending me the clip of you parkour rushing oranges monument while getting chased and bowspam via skype and ill send it in someones top 5 plays so we can give Avicus some more exposure as a (competitive) pvp server
Just download my video and cut to that the bit where I do that or I can send it into top 5 plays myself

awesome_apricot April 11, 2016 at 8:04 PM UTC

Just download my video and cut to that the bit where I do that or I can send it into top 5 plays myself
SOooooooooongs?

reminds me of Foreign Beggars

Zegita April 11, 2016 at 8:04 PM UTC

SOooooooooongs?

reminds me of Foreign Beggars
search up all night bender song and the other one i forgot i just got it somewhere i'll try find it

awesome_apricot April 11, 2016 at 8:04 PM UTC

search up all night bender song and the other one i forgot i just got it somewhere i'll try find it
damn is that a troll or what

DaFrozenBlaze April 11, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Gratz on 500 subs!!

SamuelJacob9 April 11, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

Gratz on 500 subs! :D

Porkyyy April 12, 2016 at 12:04 AM UTC

Congratulations man! 500 is a really great milestone to reach :)

Speeded April 12, 2016 at 8:04 AM UTC

Got it, also gratz on 500 subs! #Zeg4MediaRank