Avicus Archive

I Need Some Help! by _Lowkigh October 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel, but I need a free, not extremely difficult(Nubby head can't handle), and hopefully easy to understand editing program! 
I don't have a mac so imovie is out of the question .-.

AndrewJKim October 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

Windows Movie Maker? I know my brother uses it, but its easy enough if he could use it. :)

AndrewJKim October 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

If you need a minecraft-styled youtube channel art for free, ask me! *on skype, my username*

_Phyre October 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

1. Cracked sony vegas 10
2. Cracked sony vegas 11
3. Cracked sony vegas 12
4. Cracked sony vegas 13..

You want them free.......... Cracked are free but dangerouse so just use WMM ._.

_Lowkigh October 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

Alright thanks Amba!

StewieFG October 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

Sony vegas pro 13, I will help you crack :)

Lol cracked versions are dangerous .-.

ballzi October 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

Ambamore is right. I use window movie maker its ok.

I'm confused on how to get it :c I'm too nubby :(

_Phyre October 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

I'm confused on how to get it :c I'm too nubby :(
Download, Hit patch, Run as administrator, boom.

Lol :P

StewieFG October 3, 2014 at 4:10 AM UTC

vsplesk nuff ( EDIT: nub ) Said.
I will just help you to crack..

_Lowkigh October 3, 2014 at 4:10 AM UTC

:c But wut if i get a virus

toketrain October 3, 2014 at 4:10 AM UTC

don't use windows movie maker, it's not great for this. kind of low quality. of course, last time i used it was in like 2010 so i don't remember much.

if you get a cracked version correctly, with help, it shouldn't be a problem. i'd go for that, or adobe after affects / adobe premier.

K eric get me da cracked version! :)

AndrewJKim October 3, 2014 at 4:10 AM UTC

:c But wut if i get a virus
Then you promote and ban Eric.

Also, I'd want to tell you, getting a cracked version is great, but Sony Vegas is actually a professional editing program, so, if you are too much of a noob to use it, then you should switch to Windows Movie Maker. If you want to update Sony Vegas, and it's a cracked version from like 2012, don't, or there might be errors durring the update, and you'll have to download everything again.

Alright :c ill try WMM first then thanks amba
P.S thanks for putting up with my nubbyness

QFrog October 3, 2014 at 4:10 AM UTC

I started with movie maker until I needed some features of sony vegas.

SlabSun October 3, 2014 at 4:10 AM UTC

Lightworks, Microsoft Expression Encoder 4, VSDC Video editor, or the simplest one: Virtual dub. Virtualdub is like cut & copy with some filters for extra stuff like zoom or fast forward.

Emmaye October 3, 2014 at 5:10 AM UTC

Call Life Alert

Eklip_Z October 3, 2014 at 5:10 AM UTC

If you get Sony Vegas and you think that you are too "nooby" for it just record a test video and just start testing everything in Sony Vegas, it doesn't matter if the video gets messed up because it's a test video.

JKawesome October 3, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Ok, if you want to make a good, decent-quality video, please avoid Windows Movie Maker at all costs. Yes, I know I recommended it to you yesterday, but now I remembered the horrible video quality I had on it a few years ago. Sure, it is easy to use, but not even considered an average video editor.

I would recommend using Sony Vegas or Premier Pro, either the legit or pirated version works fine. In my opinion, both are almost as user-friendly as WMM, so no need to worry about being too "nooby" for it :P If you need help, you can always search up videos of guides and stuff; those help a lot.

"What if I get a virus?" Isn't that what antivirus programs are for? If you don't have one, you should be asking yourself why you don't have one installed. Besides, most torrents won't come with viruses, and should be safe, at least according to my previous experiences.

AtditC October 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM UTC

Windows Movie Maker? Pff

+1 Sony Vegas

OPTOBAT October 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM UTC

Mac: Imovie, Screenflow 4.
PC/Other: Windows Movie Maker.

That's all i know that is easy and not full of all these little buttons and side gadgets.
Good luck :)

_Phyre October 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM UTC

Ok eric.. not to be rude but do you even know what cracked is........

Porkyyy October 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM UTC

NO. Do not ever use Windows Movie Maker. If you want to make good videos, I recommend Vegas Pro. I currently use Sony Vegas Pro 12, and it's really easy to use. If you want to see the difference between Movie Maker and Sony Vegas, you can look at some of my videos. The most recent ones are edited with Sony Vegas, and my earliest ones are edited with WMM. If you're going to be taking YouTube seriously, I recommend getting a decent video editing software.
Just crack it or patch it, there's no point of buying a $300 software.

Dyspa October 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM UTC

Camtasia Studio 8.
I understood how to use it by myself.

steven5703 October 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM UTC

Basic editing and small youtuber (under 500 subs): Movie Maker. It works fine, and I actually get pretty good quality out of it, even though everyone says the quality is shit, you just need to change the settings, like square -> widescreen.
Big youtubers and/or animation/advanced editing: idk just listen to everyone else

_BillGates October 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

Go on pirate bay, search for Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas 13. Click on seeds. Click on the first result. Download. Run. Edit. Post on youtube.

SWEET_Johny October 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

Sony Vegas is amazing, I would definitely recommend it. :3

FirstSintax October 4, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

Its not that bad actually!

_Lowkigh October 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

Wow a lot of people inputted suggestions :D
I will try to learn sony vegas pro as it seems to be the best. (From everyone's suggestion)

smitdalt October 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

Wow a lot of people inputted suggestions :D
I will try to learn sony vegas pro as it seems to be the best. (From everyone's suggestion)
I just got Sony Vegas 12. Its very nice. Its what I used to edit my video I posted yesterday on the forums if you have seen it. X3

_Lowkigh October 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

Well It seems I need to learn Sony Vegas 12... Time to hit the youtube for tutorials!

smitdalt October 4, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

Well It seems I need to learn Sony Vegas 12... Time to hit the youtube for tutorials!
Basic functionality is pretty basic. You can drag any any media file (sound, video, gif, ect.) onto the timeline and rearrange it however you want. Creating moving objects and
zoom is a little harder, but still do-able. If you ever need any help hit me up on skype.

_Phyre October 5, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

www.blender.org

Joltz_ October 5, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

Well, I use Adobe. I'd recommend it. Bit Pricy. Though, lots of pirates out there, but I'd prefer to stay as legal as possible :)

_Phyre October 5, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

Well, I use Adobe. I'd recommend it. Bit Pricy. Though, lots of pirates out there, but I'd prefer to stay as legal as possible :)
I sell it for 1k at a black market! >:) is dat legal?!?!?
jk.

Joltz_ October 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM UTC

I sell it for 1k at a black market! >:) is dat legal?!?!?
jk.
M8, i sell de adobe for three dolars a bag m8

_Phyre October 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM UTC

M8, i sell de adobe for three dolars a bag m8
I sell Sony vegas for -9999999999999999 Pounds Per 5 Copiess OHH