Avicus Archive

New Channel and Trailer Video! by JKawesome October 3, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Hey guys!

So, I decided to make a new channel, for the sake of starting over fresh. This channel will be Avicus and 1v1s only. It's called RushWithJK, and the videos here will be much more professional, and better quality. If you've already subscribed to my old channel, please subscribe to my new one too.

Oh, and here's my first video on the channel. It is a trailer, to give you an idea of the type of content I will be uploading:

http://youtu.be/Fe_TJtjug6w

Enjoy! :D

Flebula October 3, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Nice! looking forward to it :D Hoping you will be the new sfkwww on youtube so I can learn to rush :D Thanks for this!

vladthegreat100 October 3, 2014 at 10:10 AM UTC

tbh it would be a much greater intro with music the whole time, for some reason around 2 min in there is a giant blast of music and the intro has music as well, otherwise in between the intro and up to the 2 min there is no sound at all. Not sure if its from my problem cause it sounded like my speakers were blowing or not but yea.

OPTOBAT October 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM UTC

Awesome compilation :D 
Great kick start to the channel, hope to see more soon :)

JKawesome October 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

Thanks for the feedback guys! And vlad, I'm pretty sure it's just your speakers.

Flebula October 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

Thanks for the feedback guys! And vlad, I'm pretty sure it's just your speakers.
Na, the audio starts 2:00 after the video has started

FirstSintax October 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

+1 i will watch as soon as i get home

JKawesome October 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

Na, the audio starts 2:00 after the video has started
Wow, just re watched it. It must be a processing error, since it's fine in my editor.

FirstSintax October 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

Wow, just re watched it. It must be a processing error, since it's fine in my editor.
heh, plz fix before i get to watch it... 
;)

BmB October 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

Nice, its looking good! Loving the sfk tryhard music ;P Also since your channel is doing 1v1's i would love to do one with you sometime!  Keep it up!

JKawesome October 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM UTC

Nice, its looking good! Loving the sfk tryhard music ;P Also since your channel is doing 1v1's i would love to do one with you sometime!  Keep it up!
Thanks! And I actually had that song before I heard it in sfk's montage :P
And yeah, we could 1v1 sometime

faht October 3, 2014 at 5:10 PM UTC

Awesome man! Keep it up! ;)

JKawesome October 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM UTC

Awesome man! Keep it up! ;)
Thanks! :D

Numberz_ October 3, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Subbed. c:

SWEET_Johny October 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

Nice job! C:

But like vlad said, make sure there is music the whole time, because at about 2 minutes I nearly went deaf. :3

iDiamondPorkchop October 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

I subbed ya nub.
Looking forward to this! :D

Shoto_ October 4, 2014 at 6:10 AM UTC

Nice, but instead of making your viewers feel like they have to subscribe by you saying "Please subscribe", say "If you liked this video, thumb it up and subscribe for more!"
Otherwise, nice video! I subbed. :)

JKawesome October 4, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Sorry about the silent part, I guess I should've checked it after I uploaded. It was fine when I exported it though. Also @maddy I'll remember that next time

Milki October 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM UTC

When are we doing the #TargetMilk montage xD

JKawesome October 4, 2014 at 4:10 PM UTC

When are we doing the #TargetMilk montage xD
Lol I already have a lot of footage for it, but I just need to get some more

And BTW I have a little bit of #targetEvocal in this one if you look closely :P