Avicus Archive

Opinions on a Wahiz defense by Joulez May 3, 2016 at 7:05 AM UTC

So Halo reserved a scrim server for the LoLs . So I decided to try and work on a defence with the Rilo's help.
I think the defence is ok. But I need your guys opinions.Feel free to put anything.
http://imgur.com/a/QLptu

Riilo May 3, 2016 at 7:05 AM UTC

Really shit

DaFrozenBlaze May 3, 2016 at 8:05 AM UTC

Looks okay
A bit overdone

Crimson_Aught May 3, 2016 at 11:05 AM UTC

Instead of pressure plates use buttons on crafting tables.

Joulez May 3, 2016 at 12:05 PM UTC

Looks okay
A bit overdone
ok xD i had alot of time in my hands xD

DaFrozenBlaze May 3, 2016 at 12:05 PM UTC

Instead of pressure plates use buttons on crafting tables.
In that case I wouldn't really put anything there, but if I have to, would put plates. Buttons are destroyed by water.

Crimson_Aught May 3, 2016 at 12:05 PM UTC

In that case I wouldn't really put anything there, but if I have to, would put plates. Buttons are destroyed by water.
And over the buttons place signs or gates :D

Robin_DD_J May 3, 2016 at 12:05 PM UTC

You wont have time to make that kind of defense on that map.
In my opinion, you should focus gettin a 6-8 block high wall up in this area http://prntscr.com/azr3cm

If you would like, you can then make a bigger wall behinde that, but I never usually have time for that, and I barley ever get rushed nowdays.

Joulez May 3, 2016 at 1:05 PM UTC

In my opinion, you should focus gettin a 6-8 block high wall up in this area http://prntscr.com/azr3cm

If you would like, you can then make a bigger wall behinde that, but I never usually have time for that, and I barley ever get rushed nowdays.
oh ok xD ty for ty yer opinion tho

flyofff May 3, 2016 at 1:05 PM UTC

Generally, I really liked that. But the very first wall might rushers help skybridge. You can make it lower. And I think you should make the last wall higher. That will disable sky pushes better. That's all I can say. Really good defence. I'm also a defender and I do similar defenses on Wahiz, too.

ClubberNugget May 3, 2016 at 3:05 PM UTC

Always make your walls progressively shorter, the tallest in the back, shortest in the front, or else the walls behind will be pointless.

Joulez May 3, 2016 at 3:05 PM UTC

Generally, I really liked that. But the very first wall might rushers help skybridge. You can make it lower. And I think you should make the last wall higher. That will disable sky pushes better. That's all I can say. Really good defence. I'm also a defender and I do similar defenses on Wahiz, too.
Ok Borrah TY

Okiba May 3, 2016 at 7:05 PM UTC

Use beds instead of pressure plates ;]

Tazz May 3, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Vouch, best Avi defender!!

papagoogs May 4, 2016 at 4:05 AM UTC

Horrible

flyofff May 4, 2016 at 4:05 AM UTC

Horrible
This will not help him to make defence better. Please explain him what to change or the thing that you didn't like. This will help him better.

DaFrozenBlaze May 4, 2016 at 7:05 AM UTC

This will not help him to make defence better. Please explain him what to change or the thing that you didn't like. This will help him better.
If I'm not wrong, he's joking

Joulez May 4, 2016 at 9:05 AM UTC

+1

papagoogs May 4, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Before you a hero of the year big man, it's a joke and me and joules are actually friends.

flyofff May 5, 2016 at 4:05 AM UTC

Before you a hero of the year big man, it's a joke and me and joules are actually friends.
lol... I know that you are I couldn't understand that you are joking. Calm down. xD I'm not a hero that's just because of when people say 'Bad/Horrible def!1!' I feel bad.