Avicus Archive

order html about pages. by Coco_stag August 19, 2015 at 7:08 AM UTC

Alright, before I start this I am gonna say my page is not that really fancy but I like it :D.
https://avicus.net/_Rilo#about 
That is my HTML work.
You can order 1 from me and I will make it :D.
Soz Sessp for stealing the backround xD.
The rest I did without any help.
Enjoy!

badgg August 19, 2015 at 8:08 AM UTC

Just a suggestion young one, improve the formatting and general design of it. As it is currently; I am struggling to read the text in your ABOUT tab.

Coco_stag August 19, 2015 at 8:08 AM UTC

Just a suggestion young one, improve the formatting and general design of it. As it is currently; I am struggling to read the text in your ABOUT tab.
Thank you for feedback :D

ImRaging August 19, 2015 at 9:08 AM UTC

A quick question...when you say this is your work, do you mean the CTRL + C part? Since, it looks alot the the code in Sessp's about page (that was made before yours). Next time you claim it's yours, think about changing it a bit more than just editing one or two things.

Coco_stag August 19, 2015 at 9:08 AM UTC

A quick question...when you say this is your work, do you mean the CTRL + C part? Since, it looks alot the the code in Sessp's about page (that was made before yours). Next time you claim it's yours, think about changing it a bit more than just editing one or two things.
No, I can code. I took the backround out. The rest I have been taught how to code.

No, I can code. I took the backround out. The rest I have been taught how to code.
ok, sure

ok, sure
Raging, You are so against me. After the whole incident of me apparently scamming half the community is pissed off at me. I wrote all my html from my keyboard. (Touching the alphabet letters). Like it or not.

Posighdun August 19, 2015 at 9:08 AM UTC

Rilo.... 

Can you explain then why the crooksarmy part has EXACTLY the same code as the cronus about tab?

Oh. I added that later. I did not ask you for that. Soz. I will delete that now

Raging, You are so against me. After the whole incident of me apparently scamming half the community is pissed off at me. I wrote all my html from my keyboard. (Touching the alphabet letters). Like it or not.
Give me a reason not to be against you...

Give me a reason not to be against you...
I didn't scam maybe?

I didn't scam maybe?
k whatever

Rip me

Glitchaye August 19, 2015 at 10:08 AM UTC

Dont mean to be a dick (kinda)

The code on your profile looks very basic. And its something I couldve done in class in maybe... 15 minutes?

Maybe if you do something quite cool, I'll give you a second look.

(also cronus' page looks pretty nice even tho it is still quite basic, but it the color palette is brilliant.)

Coco_stag August 19, 2015 at 10:08 AM UTC

The code on your profile looks very basic. And its something I couldve done in class in maybe... 15 minutes?

Maybe if you do something quite cool, I'll give you a second look.

(also cronus' page looks pretty nice even tho it is still quite basic, but it the color palette is brilliant.)
I am a young kid. I did that in 15 mins. I apologized to Sessp. What is cool in your life?

Glitchaye August 19, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

I am a young kid. I did that in 15 mins. I apologized to Sessp. What is cool in your life?
You seem quite assblasted because I had a negative comment about your html.

Coco_stag August 19, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

You seem quite assblasted because I had a negative comment about your html.
Ok...