Avicus Archive

[Walls] Wild West Full Diamond How-To Video! by Drakeyy January 15, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

Hey errryone. Been a while.

So I recorded a vid today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-bz_BzksoA&feature=youtu.be

People complain a lot that they can't win on wild west so I figured I'd show my strategy so people can use it or use parts of it or whatever. Shows how to get full diamond plus a couple of lil extras.

Enjoy.

AutoHit January 15, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

Now everyone will be getting diamonds

Drakeyy January 15, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

That's good though! Everyone should be able to get diamonds.

kycrafft January 15, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

Are you dead? Seriously, where have you been?

Drakeyy January 15, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

College has taken over my life lol

Numberz_ January 15, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

Now everyone will be getting diamonds
God apple + Strength = gg

Drakeyy January 15, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

God apple + Strength = gg
Basically.

Emmaye January 15, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

I need to watch this so I can get full diamond on this map for once xD

D00ZiE January 15, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

There shouldn't even be god apples on walls maps :P

aslan73 January 16, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

But but..that's part of the excitement of playing! You learn where the good resources are..it's what makes Walls different from the other game modes. In Nebula, you mostly pvp while trying to destroy enemy monument. But in Walls, you gather stuff, explore and learn the maps, then pvp. But anyways..thanks for the video, I didn't know any of those spots :P

Drakeyy January 16, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

But but..that's part of the excitement of playing! You learn where the good resources are..it's what makes Walls different from the other game modes. In Nebula, you mostly pvp while trying to destroy enemy monument. But in Walls, you gather stuff, explore and learn the maps, then pvp. But anyways..thanks for the video, I didn't know any of those spots :P
Yes, I love walls for the exploring! However not everyone likes to figure things out on their own, or they're just done figuring things out and want results :p So this is basically just my route in walls.

Im thinking of showing all of my routes on the maps I know well. Not necessarily all dia tho!

TheMasterClock January 16, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

This video can help many people in walls, thanks for sharing this to everyone! :)

Drakeyy January 16, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

This video can help many people in walls, thanks for sharing this to everyone! :)
It's my pleasure :)