Avicus Archive

COMPETITIVE MC RANT/Q&A?? by dev_revs August 13, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

Hey guys!

PS: Thank you to Koja for this sick last minute banner xD
When I was livestreaming earlier, I got into a discussion with a player in the twitch chat about the tournament and competitive scene. I thought it would be fun for myself to do and for my twitch channel. This is going to be kind of like those one man sports talks shows where I will just be talking about certain things about the comp scene and how its been going. 

I want YOU to give me suggestions on what to talk about, please leave those below along with questions/opinions/things to rant and complain about. *this is not an event to roast the  official teams from servers, even though roasting LFT is fun, this is strictly supposed to be a funny/interesting gig to try out. If you are going to get salty if your name/team is brought up, I recommend not watching. 

DATE: I am shooting for September 9th or 16th, on a Saturday. 

I will be talking to the twitch chat a lot, and a facecam will be on to make it more interesting. but please fill this out as topics to talk about
if you want your suggestions private PM me on discord, #dev_revs#8470
1) Tournament team question
2)Tournament player question
3)Tournament event question
4) Tournament event staff question
5) basically ask anything that has to do with the most recent competitive scene on MC.

Hope you decide to tune in and watch, its going to be an experience you wont want to miss. Suggestions and topics to talk about can be posted below!

gyalchester August 13, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

In your opinion the rankings of teams (not based on tm placements just opinions)

If you had to make a perfect team with any members who would it be (apart from the current tr lineup)

What would you change about the TM's and why

You good bro?

profbananaslug August 13, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

boat

Lycorais August 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM UTC

What is the most salty team on avicus?

Wahiz August 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM UTC

What teams do you think have grown the most?

BustyBista August 13, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

Can I join team rocket

zicuri August 13, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

You talking about competitive scene YIKES

PSV August 13, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

I get to be your commentary sidekick since I was the player you talked to in the first place ;)

dev_revs August 13, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

I get to be your commentary sidekick since I was the player you talked to in the first place ;)
yes please :D

Tazz August 13, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

Get an overlay or something like Thorin 

barney considered doing something like this on history of competitive Avicus

Posighdun August 14, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

You talking about competitive scene YIKES
At least we can understand him when he talks LOL

SrtaaLauraa August 14, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

Opinion?xdddddddddd

Okiba August 14, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

At least we can understand him when he talks LOL
rip

dev_revs August 23, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

bumping for some more questions/suggestions

PokerFace August 23, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

I'd be down to participate.

kon333 August 24, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

Can u record and upload aswell as stream?

dev_revs August 24, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

Can u record and upload aswell as stream?
That is the plan!

poofywoo August 25, 2017 at 4:08 AM UTC

What makes a good tournament, in your opinion?

What makes a good team?

ElementalAssasin August 25, 2017 at 8:08 AM UTC

your opinions on glitches (boats,minecarts,etc) and whether or not they should be used

SharknadoSeven August 25, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

your opinions on glitches (boats,minecarts,etc) and whether or not they should be used
haha get it

Czco August 25, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

If you could change one thing in the tourney to do with teams, staff or even maps what would u change?

dev_revs August 25, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

UPDATE

This event has now been changed to all competitive minecraft. Ask questions regarding tournaments from all servers, avicus, badlion, and stratus. I will answer them on my stream. Thanks guys!

PokerFace August 25, 2017 at 8:08 PM UTC

Wait are you interviewing people or people are interviewing you?

dev_revs August 25, 2017 at 8:08 PM UTC

Wait are you interviewing people or people are interviewing you?
Its like a one man talk show, but my friend trent irl is going to be the "host" asking me the questions

PokerFace August 25, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

Its like a one man talk show, but my friend trent irl is going to be the "host" asking me the questions
Ahh because earlier I said "I'd like to participate" thinking that you were interviewing us xD.

ChertanProject August 25, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Srsly there is no such thing as real competitive Minecraft no matter how u look at it it is a joke lets think about it if Minecraft does become an esports and the lol and dota fans look at this shit they will laughing their dicks off and plus Microsoft will never make this into an esports because they r all money whores who would rather make Minecraft into a kid friendly game and earn more money instead of making it into an esports since it's going to do no shit other than making competitive Minecraft look like a fucking joke so if ur thinking about competitive I recommend for u to just give up

kon333 August 30, 2017 at 9:08 AM UTC

Srsly there is no such thing as real competitive Minecraft no matter how u look at it it is a joke lets think about it if Minecraft does become an esports and the lol and dota fans look at this shit they will laughing their dicks off and plus Microsoft will never make this into an esports because they r all money whores who would rather make Minecraft into a kid friendly game and earn more money instead of making it into an esports since it's going to do no shit other than making competitive Minecraft look like a fucking joke so if ur thinking about competitive I recommend for u to just give up
s a l t y