Avicus Archive

What do you think about this? by Scorpioon July 2, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

Hi, how are you guys today?

I just made a render on my 3D program.

Id like to hear your opinion, also, If I should offer this as a feauture on my shop and if I should ask for money when someone asks me for this...

Thanks! :D

voidloop July 2, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

Nice :)

Cynthesis July 2, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

It seems you are German? I'm only guessing from the flag. Anyways, really nice! If we decide to put an Avicus UHC series on YouTube, we could use your help to make some of those, especially when we do teams instead of FFA.

vladthegreat100 July 2, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

No. Plain no. What is it? Cinema 4D in 1 frame only. Anyone who knows how to use Cinema 4D could do this under 15 minutes xd.
No offence but it's plainly way too simple to make to even ask any type of currency, hard money or no.

OriginaI July 2, 2015 at 9:07 PM UTC

I personally think its really cool! 
But not for any money.

FrozenSolstice July 2, 2015 at 9:07 PM UTC

Did you use Cinema4D? If so, I can help you with some aesthetical improvements that need to be made, as well as tips for renders that people like and would pay for.

Its a nice render, but it's not worth money.

Scorpioon July 2, 2015 at 10:07 PM UTC

No. Plain no. What is it? Cinema 4D in 1 frame only. Anyone who knows how to use Cinema 4D could do this under 15 minutes xd.
No offence but it's plainly way too simple to make to even ask any type of currency, hard money or no.
There is a FX option called Wind... The point is that I made the conversion from the MC word into .obj to small

Petlas July 2, 2015 at 10:07 PM UTC

It looks good, but a few readjustments   could easily be made to made the textures look more appealing.

voidloop July 2, 2015 at 11:07 PM UTC

It seems you are German? I'm only guessing from the flag. Anyways, really nice! If we decide to put an Avicus UHC series on YouTube, we could use your help to make some of those, especially when we do teams instead of FFA.
He's Spanish

FrozenSolstice July 3, 2015 at 12:07 AM UTC

A better way of importing worlds into Cinema4D is through a program called "MineWays."

Search it up and watch a few tutorials, once you understand it it's much easier to use.

vladthegreat100 July 3, 2015 at 12:07 AM UTC

There is a FX option called Wind... The point is that I made the conversion from the MC word into .obj to small
I know how to convert the mc world into obj, like frosted said, mineways xddd

Scorpioon July 3, 2015 at 10:07 AM UTC

He's Spanish
Im german

I know how to convert the mc world into obj, like frosted said, mineways xddd
Lol, didnt finish the post... well the point is (btw I used Mineways) is that as it asked me for the scala I "quick-clicked" and the result was scala 1. The recomended is scala 8...

That also affects the flag, as well I know there is that option called wind. The thing is that as being so small, the WindFX was moving constantly the flag to other directions, not making it like I wanted.

Also it was quick done, was for myself and Just a test :P

Anyway, on the big renders I put all my effort into!

Wow thanks! I would be pleased!

And about this from the UHC im working on intros, u know, presentations and stuff, but this is just WIP.

If you need team renders just tell me. I made a render of almost 40 people...

SnowSX3 July 3, 2015 at 11:07 AM UTC

Kitatist mate!
Still making awesome renders I see! 

Are your renders popular? Because it's not worth charging money for an unpopular product.
Keep up the cool work though!

Pelpelajax July 3, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

Wow thanks! I would be pleased!

And about this from the UHC im working on intros, u know, presentations and stuff, but this is just WIP.

If you need team renders just tell me. I made a render of almost 40 people...
I see my self ;)

ProfessorUtonium July 3, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

I see my self ;)
Noooooo

that is a random squid with a ref outfit!!1!1!1

ImRaging July 3, 2015 at 2:07 PM UTC

Noooooo

that is a random squid with a ref outfit!!1!1!1
that is called pelpelajax :)

Scorpioon July 3, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

Kitatist mate!
Still making awesome renders I see! 

Are your renders popular? Because it's not worth charging money for an unpopular product.
Keep up the cool work though!
Thanks Snow! *_* 

Still my fav mod! :P

SWEET_Johny July 3, 2015 at 7:07 PM UTC

I've seen some of your art, and it's not much better.

vladthegreat100 July 3, 2015 at 7:07 PM UTC

I've seen some of your art, and it's not much better.
I never said I'm better did I? I just started doing graphics. I was just saying that anyone who knows how to use Cinema 4D could do that in under 15 minutes.

I never said I'm better did I? I just started doing graphics. I was just saying that anyone who knows how to use Cinema 4D could do that in under 15 minutes.
10/10 youtube channel graphics, would bot more subs.

Glitchaye July 3, 2015 at 7:07 PM UTC

Its easy to tell you just started with the outlines on your banner.

"15 minutes xd"

Myv July 3, 2015 at 7:07 PM UTC

It looks good, although the background could be changed.

Its easy to tell you just started with the outlines on your banner.

"15 minutes xd"
lol I didn't even make the banner
This is my new one tho :P

lol I didn't even make the banner
This is my new one tho :P
lol nice "designed by" watermark.

LOL

template, meaning the frame, otherwise the map, player, text & colour is made by foreverhers (MCSG Mod)

template, meaning the frame, otherwise the map, player, text & colour is made by foreverhers (MCSG Mod)
So you're putting down the OP based on his graphics, yet you try to imply you're more experienced at graphics by using a banner that wasnt made by you.

So you're putting down the OP based on his graphics, yet you try to imply you're more experienced at graphics by using a banner that wasnt made by you.
When did I say I'm more experienced? You were saying how bad my channel art is and I was just showing you my new one :'D

Scorpioon July 3, 2015 at 7:07 PM UTC

Please, mantain the discusion to the OP, thanks.

When did I say I'm more experienced? You were saying how bad my channel art is and I was just showing you my new one :'D
I said implied. 

That looks like you're implying to me.

And your new channel art that the guy made just has a few layers and a darkened filter placed ontop of it.

AND to the OP : The render looks alright, however the blocks (Snow grass whatever) Look a little blurry. However, keep up the work m8

I said implied. 

And your new channel art that the guy made just has a few layers and a darkened filter placed ontop of it.

AND to the OP : The render looks alright, however the blocks (Snow grass whatever) Look a little blurry. However, keep up the work m8
lol that implies that anyone could do it if they have the basic knowledge, not that I'm better :P

Scorpioon July 3, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

Please, mantain the discusion to the OP, thanks.

Scorpioon July 3, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

I said implied. 

Thaanks! :D