Avicus Archive

Avicus Challenges (Week 1) by kobetexas August 20, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

So.... I was thinking of challenges to do on Avicus, like killing or getting the monument.. Something that involves that.. So here i bring you............ A challenge of some sort....  If you lie and say you completed a challenge, your only tricking yourself!

"Bare Handed":                                             Week 1:

Rules: CANNOT use a weapon, use your fist. CANNOT knock them into void with your fist, CANNOT count unless opponet fights back with a weapon of some sort. CAN, use any armor. CAN kill by hand, or lava, water, fall damage, of any kind. OPPONENT has to have AT LEAST, Leather armor. YOU have 162 hours to complete this week's challenge..

Good luck!                    Challenge rating: HARD/INSANE

""                                                                        Week 2:

iDiamondPorkchop August 20, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

So what's the point of this?
To kill someone with your fist?

kobetexas August 20, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

So what's the point of this?
To kill someone with your fist?
Yes Basically xD

iDiamondPorkchop August 20, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

That's kinda next to impossible. Could you make it a little easier?

Notalgicular August 20, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

Killing someone with your first isnt actually that hard at all. All you need to do is strafe

kobetexas August 20, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Killing someone with your first isnt actually that hard at all. All you need to do is strafe
^

build_high August 20, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

eZ pZ rekt a barb in nexus. I always drop my sword In nexus anyways :(((((((((((((((((

kobetexas August 20, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

eZ pZ rekt a barb in nexus. I always drop my sword In nexus anyways :(((((((((((((((((
Well good job, i guess wait for next weeks challenge :)

Emmaye August 21, 2014 at 4:08 PM UTC

wat