Avicus Archive

Cheating Donors by MuzzBuzz July 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM UTC

Without naming any names, I believe that in many cases which I have witnessed, if it is getting towards the end of a nexus match some donors will leave and join the team that is winning. Even though winning doesn't make you any better I feel that they do this just to make themselves look really good and so that they can think and feel that they are better than anyone else.

What's your opinion?

Zedther July 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM UTC

I hear you : 3
Though, I can admit, I have done this before, so I can try to at least rack up more kills..
it's like choosing a team for Nebula, you choose who has main control on the middle, or certain areas..

MuzzBuzz July 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM UTC

I hear you : 3
Though, I can admit, I have done this before, so I can try to at least rack up more kills..
it's like choosing a team for Nebula, you choose who has main control on the middle, or certain areas..
Exactly!!!

zZJx03Zz July 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM UTC

You pay to do that. You can't appeal something we've paid to do

ViceTechnicolour July 5, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

Yes, we can.

NewVoltdrive July 5, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

OH SNAP!

Xx_Maddy_xX July 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

No MC_BlackSniper, we donate to help the server not to cheat our gameplay.

pdaddy_ July 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

Xx_Maddy_xX is right!

Zedther July 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

hhahaaha, almost same skins ^ : 3

pdaddy_ July 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

We be twins! <3

Luub July 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

actually if you win on nexus you get points so... i agree it's not good to switch teams at the end just because you want to win.

Riskayyy July 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

What is the point of this thread exactly? I don't find what's wrong switching teams at the end of a match; just because you want to win...
It's nothing you have to worry about, and it doesn't impact gameplay as such.

NewVoltdrive July 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

What is the point of this thread exactly? I don't find what's wrong switching teams at the end of a match; just because you want to win...
It's dishonorable and just gives them a luxury they shouldn't have.

Riskayyy July 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

It's dishonorable and just gives them a luxury they shouldn't have.
It's not our concern however. 
The donors aren't "cheating" because there is no rule saying you can't join teams when a match is about to finish; in the intention of winning.

MuzzBuzz July 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Jozzy why you always shoot down what I say?? :P

Riskayyy July 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Jozzy why you always shoot down what I say?? :P
I am not stopping you from saying anything...  xD

Yung_Metro July 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

I am not stopping you from saying anything...  xD

kill em jozz xD

NewVoltdrive July 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

So you are saying that, in Nebula, a donor can bridge the monuments together, then switch teams and break thenm? Because that is the real problem here for me.

MuzzBuzz July 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

So you are saying that, in Nebula, a donor can bridge the monuments together, then switch teams and break thenm? Because that is the real problem here for me.
Pretty much

BOSS_Turtle98 July 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

I don't think this is fair. If your team lost, you don't deserve the extra xp.

TheMasterClock July 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

I think people switch teams for the XP. If like the blue team wins, they get 10 XP For winning.

The_Detonator_ July 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

That is a completely different scenario.

MLGtino July 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

It's allowed, but its still one of the cheapest things to do in Nexus xP

Notice how I said "one of". 
The cheapest and most annoying thing in the world:

Team stacking

MLG_Jirafa July 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

They can do that if they want :P I mean I don't mind

StewieFG July 5, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

I can say u all right.
We donated for helping the server.
But, we have the permission to switch teams.

kycrafft July 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

It's allowed, but its still one of the cheapest things to do in Nexus xP

Notice how I said "one of". 
The cheapest and most annoying thing in the world:

Team stacking

GIVE THIS MAN A COOKIE!

lithp July 5, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

*cough cough* Cali

Cyrus49 July 5, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Xx_Maddy_xX is right!
Your and Xx_Maddy_xX's skins are so similar...

Shoto_ July 6, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

Noobiest thing ever.
Expecially in Nexus. Who cares if it's not in the rules? It's unfair to everyone else, when they join the winning team.

Riskayyy July 6, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Noobiest thing ever.
Expecially in Nexus. Who cares if it's not in the rules? It's unfair to everyone else, when they join the winning team.
It doesn't affect anyone else though.

vladthegreat100 July 6, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Like Jozz said, its not really unfair, we donated to have the perks, and it doesn't really affect the gameplay if donors change at the end of the game....

PokerFace July 12, 2014 at 4:07 AM UTC

Donors switch teams on nexus to get the extra +5 xp

ballzi July 12, 2014 at 4:07 AM UTC

its a cheap thing to do some people dont have the money to get ranks so they do it proper donors are just plain cheap (not all donors are cheap)

UltraBubbles618 July 12, 2014 at 4:07 AM UTC

Donors have the right to choose a team if they want to. This thread is just an excuse for non-donors to vent their jealousy. If you don't like it then donate and stop whining.

#RalphieRage

PieZ July 12, 2014 at 5:07 AM UTC

i don't really care what they do. it doesn't improve the skill what soever

UltraBubbles618 July 12, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

^

jojobloblo July 12, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

This doesn't affect anybody else, but we did pay for it. It may be cheap, but it's not in the rules (as far as I know) to not be allowed to do that. You can put it in the world I don't do it mainly because I don't give a crap and forget about it completely haha but wait what are we talking about again

zZJx03Zz July 12, 2014 at 9:07 AM UTC

I paid for gold, so I can switch teams if I feel like it. Most of the time, I'm enjoying myself so much I forget to check the time and change for the xp. It doesn't impact your game in any way. Also, recapping what jozz said, there is no rule saying you can't do that so how is it "cheating". Anyways, nuff said.

AndrewJKim July 12, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

Psh. I totally never did this. Never. Like. Never.

Lawl July 12, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

It is very cheap indeed, but what bothers me is really teamstacking, as in teams of 10 vs a team with hardly any people.

-off topic-
I thought donating meant giving something without expecting anything in return.
I thought what you buy from servers are "purchases".

JorgeMC July 12, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

You pay to help the server not to have really unfair advantages.

steven5703 July 12, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

Sure, it's cheap but it's not really that big of a deal. It doesn't really heavily affect gameplay, it just kinda makes em look like a nub. It's only like 8 XP.

To the people who are saying "we donated, we do what we want with the perks":
That's really stupid to say, because that's like buying a gun from a store for "self defence", then you go murderer someone for no reason.

UnicornSniper July 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

That right there.  Pisses me off.  But it is mostly non-donors I have seen do this, or they go on the other team to break down the defenses at the monuments and then switch back.  I have seen this so many times o_o

zZJx03Zz July 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

Boyfriendy, how does gold give us "Really unfair advantages". They give us xp boosts, and that's about it. It doesn't impact your game in any way whatsoever

CreeperJoe62 July 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

I find it amusing how donors are like "We donated so we have the permission to get extra xp we don't need or deserve. Let's face it. You already get xp boosters. Isn't that enough :p.

CreeperJoe62 July 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Why don't we change it so that you gain xp from the amount of time you've spent on a team? For example every minute your loyal to your team you get 2 xp points :)