Avicus Archive

Ninja Bridging. by iiDarudePvP September 26, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

Hello people of AVICUS! I have a question, how do you ninja bridge? I want to become a good mon rusher so o think doing that will help me more! Please leave a video/detailed description on how to do it down below! Thanks!

iDarudePvP

Da_Baus September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

A video won't help you learn any faster, you need to just go into a single player world and practice

Hete September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

It's all about the rhythm. You're going to have to try and find the rhythm yourself by practicing a lot.

It took me a while to find my rhythm, but once you find it it's fairly easy.

ProfessorUtonium September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

It's all about the rhythm. You're going to have to try and find the rhythm yourself by practicing a lot.

It took me a while to find my rhythm, but once you find it it's fairly easy.
+1
It just takes time to learn. 

It's not really something you can learn the first time you try It.

It just takes practice

TurkishDelite September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

idk about anyone else but i learned to ninja bridge in less then a day maybe a few hours you just need to learn to time your shifts and unshifts. just try ninja bridging while your playing on avicus

Zegita September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

When I first started off, I used to normal bridge. Then I got into trying to shift, un-shift, shift, un-shift quickly until I got the hang of it. I started practicing ninja-bridging before the quarter-finals of ToC :D. And from then on I could do ninja staircase bridging and practicing breeziling staircase atm :). Don't worry it won't take too long to do it, just go into a singleplayer world and keep trying :)

iiDarudePvP September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Can i just have some tips?

Zegita September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Always ninja bridge in the side where ur least likely to get knocked off so for example: on a block go the left edge of it and start ninjaing and if u start to sway a little to the right just keep going left.

DaFrozenBlaze September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Lol JK taught me ninja, idk how I learnt it, can't remember. Just shift when you place a block, unshift right after, repeat.

iiDarudePvP September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Lol JK taught me ninja, idk how I learnt it, can't remember. Just shift when you place a block, unshift right after, repeat.
what happened to JK?

MasterProX September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

+1
It just takes time to learn. 

It's not really something you can learn the first time you try It.

It just takes practice
"It's not really something you can learn the first time you try it." I'm afraid I'd have to disagree...

NovaLikesPvP September 26, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

"It's not really something you can learn the first time you try it." I'm afraid I'd have to disagree...
yo querer tu cliente xdxdxd

Ikr,

Robin_DD_J September 26, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

I guess you mean shroom bridge?
Just go to singleplayer, start making a normal bridge, every once and then just unshift and shift in time, Try to do it more and more.
I took me like 4 tries then I had it.

Imo, you jitterclick when you shroom bridge, try to time the clicks instead.

DaFrozenBlaze September 26, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

I guess you mean shroom bridge?
Just go to singleplayer, start making a normal bridge, every once and then just unshift and shift in time, Try to do it more and more.
I took me like 4 tries then I had it.

Imo, you jitterclick when you shroom bridge, try to time the clicks instead.
Is this somehow related to Shroomtastic... jkjk

@Op Ninja/Shroom bridging is simple, can be learnt easily.

Sevoo September 26, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

It's just practice. And the stuff about practicing in single player, that's only partly true. You have to practice in Multiplayer too, to develop an instinct, because in single player it's a lot more easy.

DonaldMyTrump September 26, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

Ask DCraven

DaFrozenBlaze September 26, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

It's just practice. And the stuff about practicing in single player, that's only partly true. You have to practice in Multiplayer too, to develop an instinct, because in single player it's a lot more easy.
Since when is Single player a lot easier...

Jongh September 26, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

For me it just came naturally, after I was doing a ton of shift staircase bridging on hypixel skywars. After a while I could feel something in my fingers, like I'd want to go faster with my bridges but I didn't have the skill to do so. 

Then in a high stress situation (OCN ranked), I just spontaneously started to ninja staircase without ever having done it before, and ever since then I've had it, as well as normal ninja bridge.

If you can't seem to get it while practicing, I suggest you just play a lot more while trying to do a bunch of shift staircase bridging, and try to go faster and faster when doing it, which will bring you closer to doing a ninja bridge. Regular shift bridging won't really help that much, as it's not something where you can go faster in any way.

Sevoo September 26, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Since when is Single player a lot easier...
Since I can ninja 20 blocks on single player and when I fall after ninjaing 2 blocks to the mon on Halcyon xd. Its all about mentality

DaFrozenBlaze September 26, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Since I can ninja 20 blocks on single player and when I fall after ninjaing 2 blocks to the mon on Halcyon xd. Its all about mentality
Ahh, you mean the pressure of bridging with people around shooting and stuff? The urgency makes you fail.

Sevoo September 26, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Ahh, you mean the pressure of bridging with people around shooting and stuff? The urgency makes you fail.
ye

FrozenSolstice September 26, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

I just listen to music with a very distinct beat, and time my clicks and shifting/unshifting with the bass and snare drum.

Coco_stag September 26, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

You unshift on the block and shift when you are about to place the block. It literally took me 1 day to actually get quite good at this.

Oraporo September 27, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

Ninja bridging is not that hard, it took me an hour to learn. Like the others said, go on a single player world and just keep on practising.

iiDarudePvP September 27, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

mk thanks all ill try it tommarow and then on avicus !