Avicus Archive

Long Games On Walls by DasBlues August 28, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

Hey guys and gals... so as you can see by the title people playing walls at times will take super long, like make a sky base and camp there for a good 3-4 hours.. i really dislike this in walls and i was hoping that maybe avicus could set a timer for a whole game? maybe like 45 mins - 1 hour maybe? it would be great
P.S Idk where to put this so move if needed

OriginaI August 28, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

I just don't really like this idea,  the whole thing of walls is to get a good strategy, imagine finally getting full diamond where you don't know where the diamonds are,  crafting and going up,  and having the game end,  plus sky bases and that hard to get. Past.

If this were to be added make it 2 hours
And ps.  I've played a ton of walls games and never had a game go over 1 and a half hour

toketrain August 28, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

+1 but make the limit longer than an hour. maybe two. the longest game i had was like an hour and a half.

BoldAndBrash August 28, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

YES. And basically, whichever team gets the most kills will get xp

TheOpAmerican August 28, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

Carryinq August 28, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

-1 I want walls to take as long as it needs to take because it is a very tactical game. Also, what happens after the timer ends (if it did happen)?

potatoarmor August 28, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

I thought there was something like a 45 minute limit?  Or was in the old days?

I remember games being timed out.

Carryinq August 28, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

I thought there was something like a 45 minute limit?  Or was in the old days?

I remember games being timed out.
That was the old days, I'm pretty sure.

CozzehPvP_ August 29, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

-1 I think the walls should be as long as it wants... So I think the walls shouldn't have a time limit and sometimes when ur tired of pvping go camp in a sky base and make it all cool and fashony so if u do make it atleast 1 1/2 hours!!