Avicus Archive

TDM be taken out of nebula by ballzi August 26, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

i dont understand why map such as venomous tdm are in nebula? shouldnt they belong in nexus?

TDM maps are very good but it would be more logical to put them in nexus

will this happen?

Ogrey August 26, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

We're planning to add TDM rotations, and they would include: Actrix, Azeron, Castle Adventure 2, ClayTDM, Cleyra, Eclipse, Fantasy, Gladiator, Illegal Office, Meltinidus Frostlight, Periculum, Pulas Terra, Rapture, Titans, Venomous TDM and Zao.

ballzi August 26, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

We're planning to add TDM rotations, and they would include: Actrix, Azeron, Castle Adventure 2, ClayTDM, Cleyra, Eclipse, Fantasy, Gladiator, Illegal Office, Meltinidus Frostlight, Periculum, Pulas Terra, Rapture, Titans, Venomous TDM and Zao.
thank you for doing this, a majority of the nebula players hate tdms.

is there a chance there will be capture the wool in nebula?

FileDotZip August 26, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

I hate TDM's it does not deliver fair game play to most players, It rely's on players to have Ultra good Ping (Avicus server response time to their computer) and a big deal of it is just luck.. i would not like to hinder my KD ratio on some kid that doesn't need skill to kill me. all is said. end of story.

ballzi August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

I hate TDM's it does not deliver fair game play to most players, It rely's on players to have Ultra good Ping (Avicus server response time to their computer) and a big deal of it is just luck.. i would not like to hinder my KD ratio on some kid that doesn't need skill to kill me. all is said. end of story.
isnt that why i created this thread?

Notalgicular August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Do you mean like TDM01,02 where the nebula board is or a new game mode in a differnt area?

Notalgicular August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Not really. I come from Europe and cant easy kill farm on tdm

Ogrey August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

I don't think we'll see CTW around anytime soon...
And yes Notal, I meant game boards like TDM01, TDM02, however there won't be that much boards for it, atleast 2-3 would be fine :)

smitdalt August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

And yes Notal, I meant game boards like TDM01, TDM02, however there won't be that much boards for it, atleast 2-3 would be fine :)
Thank you! This is needed :)

Arachadonic August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Will OitN or whatever it's called be still in the rotations? I like that as it's nice to break up from all the DTM once in awhile.

Cezbla August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

I mean I Don't think it should be fully taken out because there are some good maps but then also why do they have nexus but I want OITN in nebula its so much fun and makes your KD higher.

goldenwalrus909 August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

YAS :D

FileDotZip August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

isnt that why i created this thread?
NIE

SpicyTunaRoll9 August 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

TDM= Ping wars.

BourbonBonobo August 26, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

Thanks Evocal for being so creative with the TDM maps! Even though it is a fun game, could we make a separate mini game for team death match? Maybe you could make a One in the chamber mini game! Or it could be included in the nexus mini game.

RCMP_Mountie August 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

Hmmm... Stick it under the MCZone servers?

cinammoncroc000 August 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

I feel bad now since I have a good ping to Avicus .-.

But seriously, this is a great idea adding separate TDM servers.

Y0urm0m1 August 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

It doesn't really rely on ping. This is just like any ordinary nebula game except of the fact they are couting kills as a score. Rage is Ping based doe :c

ballzi August 27, 2014 at 7:08 AM UTC

I mean I Don't think it should be fully taken out because there are some good maps but then also why do they have nexus but I want OITN in nebula its so much fun and makes your KD higher.
cez i understand and i repsect that :)

build_high August 27, 2014 at 7:08 AM UTC

I feel bad now since I have a good ping to Avicus .-.

But seriously, this is a great idea adding separate TDM servers.
I feel good now since I have a bad ping to avicus .-.

480ms for me :((((

Zaayk August 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM UTC

Wait, so we're getting a seperate board for TDM? Yes! IMO TDM belongs in Nexus and I hate waiting for them to rotate to DTM.

xxxheraxxx August 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM UTC

I love TDM and having then in nebula gives the players a range of different pvp experiences.

potatoarmor August 28, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

Personally I like TDMs - quick, lots of XP.  ;)