Avicus Archive

Survival Games on Avicus! by AlvaroMorata July 11, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

Hey guys! Overnight I was thinking of avicus and new game types which could be cool. I then came across the idea "Minecraft Survival Games! AKA "The Hunger Games". We had it on McZone, it was really popular as well.. I don't know if people want it now. But it is really cool and hopefully the Avicus Staff can possibly consider it! Thanks!

Shoto_ July 11, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

They should replace Elimination with Survival Games, because Survival Games is popular and enjoyable, while even though Elimination is fun, almost no one plays it.

Howsie July 11, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

If we did re-add it, we'd need ideas to make it more unique. Tons of servers have survival games, it'd be nicer to do something more interesting.

StewieFG July 11, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

I want you will add kits, Thats soo cool, than you can upgrade ur kits with money not in-game. overal money on avicus :O
I know its very big, But people will LOVE IT :DD

Mepanda2 July 11, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

Re-Add Survival Games! ;3

_DC July 11, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

I want you will add kits, Thats soo cool, than you can upgrade ur kits with money not in-game. overal money on avicus :O
I know its very big, But people will LOVE IT :DD
Having kits "than you can upgrade ur kits with money not in-game" could be considered pay-to-win going against the newly installed EULA that we all love. That will probably not be happening.
I overall kinda like Survival Games though and believe it should have more thought in the staff team.

ullu10 July 11, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

If we did re-add it, we'd need ideas to make it more unique. Tons of servers have survival games, it'd be nicer to do something more interesting.
Like skywars 2.0 :D

ayy July 11, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

SG has been milked to death, we don't want another unoriginal clone over here, thanks.

Polar_Express July 11, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

I agree. SG does not need to be back. +1 to Gib.