Avicus Archive

Is spawn blocking tempban? by FirstSintax September 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

I would like a list of punishments going with rule broken

I was temp banned for spawn blocking (yeah ik) 

for 3 hours.

last time i did that, I wuz just kicked/

Infivix September 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

Why did you even spawn block in the first place?

Two_Become_One September 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

You were kicked yesterday from doing the same thing. I felt that you needed a 3 hour temp-ban.

Joao_Victor September 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

Yes, it is tempbannable.

Pelpelajax September 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

The reason that you got a 3 hour tempban is because you had already broken the rule that you cant spawnblock before. Every time you do this, the severity of you punishment increases. There is no set punishment for a breaking a certain rule.

Emmaye September 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

You kept abusing a glitch to where it is possible that you could kill your own teammates, so you decided to block/trap spawn in the glitch (in areas you cant place blocks in, but since you were in the glitch you could place blocks).
FYI - The Glitch is the Survival one

FirstSintax September 13, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

You were kicked yesterday from doing the same thing. I felt that you needed a 3 hour temp-ban.
k thx

OPTOBAT September 13, 2014 at 6:09 AM UTC

uhhh. why were you spawn blocking in the first place haha
But also you did it once and were minority punished, then continued to spawn block, so the the punish increased. 
If i were you id stop spawn blocking because its actually a pretty pathetic thing to do, because you're ruining the game for everyone else, when they may not have all the time in the world to play, but also you will probably be perm banned soon if you keep doing it :/

Zeusy September 13, 2014 at 10:09 AM UTC

Spawn-Blocking is Temp-bannable offence.

You got kicked on your first offence, and Temp-banned on your second.

SnowSX3 September 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM UTC

Given your history, it's not surprising to hear that your second punishment was a lot more harsh.

You recieved a ban this time because you got kicked last time, repeating offences usually result in a much harsher punishment the second time round.

Porkyyy September 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM UTC

If you were already punished once for Spawn - Blocking, that acted as a warning to you. You were temp-banned because it was not the first time that you broke the rule.

xOvertaken September 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM UTC

Well, as stated above, the more infractions you get the harder the punishment is the next time. That's just how it works. If you can't learn from your previous infractions, then you can't save yourself :c

FirstSintax September 13, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

k, will anyone give me a list of punishments with rules broken?

ex hacking is bannable

FirstSintax September 13, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

and a ban?

FirstSintax September 13, 2014 at 10:09 PM UTC

It is tempbannable or perm bannable if you do it enough why you ask?

This is temp-bannable because it ruins game play for other's, it sets a bad reputation on the staff... it makes it look like a stupid server and new people leave... that is why people leave server's 'Because of hacker's or troller's'
k i get it