Avicus Archive

Sorry by Cezbla May 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

I was thinking to my self [Whilst listening to that music Tho xD Steven] but I relised that its just a game and I cant be mad at a community for having one jack ass... So I decided to say sorry life isn't the best if you can't tell so I kinda took my anger off on you guys because I didn't think anyone would give a crap, because usually their's that player that talks to you and makes you feel better but hitbyadagger came on and started harassing me that was the last straw.

Sorry I hope you can under stand but I owe a apology  to evocal he is the only person no offense that I can trust and talk to and I kinda just like shuved him under the bus without a care so I'm sorry evocal ;(

I owe a apology to HitByADagger I hate you a lot but I didn't mean for you to go kill your self I was in rage mode and It didn't help much when you were calling me names but It doesn't matter I am sorry for saying that I should have thought before I typed that because it is a serious thing about killing your self....

I owe the biggest apology for everyone I was a rude cold person I didn't give a crap what you guys even said I feel shit because of it so I'm gonna get 2 people gold tomorrow when I can Lol

Best regards, Cezbla

PS I'm very sorry guys I should have thought that this was gonna be a big thing on the forums and shouldent have posted it I should have kept it to my self not put it in the internet so I am sorry and If your just skipping down I'm going to get 2 people gold tomorrow ;) 

steven5703 May 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

I respect you a lot for making this. A lot. 
And I mean it.

It happened to me before and it happens to almost everyone else. (refer to what BOSS said below me :p)

Ogrey May 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

I'm glad you thought about it twice :)

BOSS_Turtle98 May 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Apology accepted. I understand you were caught up in the heat of the moment and you weren't thinking straight :p.

ElectraHearttt May 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

I accept your apology. Everybody has a break down once in a while and they just need to let it all out. I don't blame you, because everybody has those days, thanks for the apology. :)

Cezbla May 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Apology accepted. I understand you were caught up in the heat of the moment and you weren't thinking straight :p.
Boss I'm getting you gold if you like tomorrow

your the first one 

Numberz_ May 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Good thing your staying ;)

UnicornSniper May 29, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Hugs (^_^)v

TheMasterClock May 30, 2014 at 12:05 AM UTC

I totally am accepting your apology! :-D

ParthDarthVader May 30, 2014 at 12:05 AM UTC

No I'm already getting boss gold :P I said I would and I don't want to rip him off. You can upgrade him to emerald if you want :P