Avicus Archive

So many followers # by hasl December 7, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

So whenever a staff member is on, or something, every time when somebody is breaking the rules eg. hacksucating, language and all that stuff. It's good to see the staff members doing it, but then there's a ton of players following it up like popular, demoted but re-apllying, and just general players. It's good to see so many Avi's doing that, but the chat is practically spammed. It's good and bad, your views down bellow.
_An Avi.

SnowSX3 December 7, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

I don't see a problem with it.
Players are just helping out and it only occurs occasionally.
Also, sometimes players do it before the Mods and sometimes Mods aren't even on.

It can also be seen as players helping others.
Maybe those in question don't know what /report is or that what they are doing is against the rules.

IMO it does more good than bad.

If you're really against it, you can turn off chat.

Pelpelajax December 7, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

These people should be given credit for doing this.

Mooch24 December 7, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

eh

i see where you're coming from. its just annoying to see some reg bossing people around and telling them how "ohh baby u r gon get banned." i really haven't seen a player try to enforce the rules to another player and have it make the situation better. if anything it makes it worse

Flebula December 7, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

I think if there is staff on just say: "Please use /report" and nothing else because the staff can handle this and saying "Please use /report" excessively becomes nothing but spammy.