Avicus Archive

Issue Regarding /report. by Porkyyy March 28, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Hello everyone!

As some of you may have noticed, the /report command has been very glitchy lately.
Whenever you report a player, your game will either crash, or you will time out. However, the report still goes through.

To avoid this issue, we ask that you use the command /TELL (Moderator name) (Message) to inform us of any rule breakers.

Please note that to use this command, you must either be spectating the game, or you and the staff member must both be spectating, or both playing in-game. You cannot use this command when you are in-game, and the staff member is spectating, since it will not deliver the message.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope to fix this issue soon!

-Porky

Jahaj March 28, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Thanks for this Porky I'm sure the staff team will get fixed soon! :D

Rainstruck March 28, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Just to clarify further on what porky said, you have to have the command in caps. So like this: /TELL.

Dyspa March 28, 2015 at 3:03 AM UTC

Why does Porky make this posts and not the Admins or Srs? 
I mean, you made this one and the post regarding faking hacks, just let the Admins do their job Porky, lol.

Porkyyy March 28, 2015 at 3:03 AM UTC

I mean, you made this one and the post regarding faking hacks, just let the Admins do their job Porky, lol.
I consulted with Peacheh before making this post.

resepignev March 28, 2015 at 1:03 PM UTC

um there is already a thread like this: http://avicus.net/forums/77724c1ba

Mooch24 March 28, 2015 at 1:03 PM UTC

its getting saucy

Notalgicular March 28, 2015 at 1:03 PM UTC

Farming them mod points

Jahaj March 28, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

Porky is a Sr. Mod or Admin at heart. <3

ProfessorUtonium March 28, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

./w works(idk if it needs to be caps)

/w (user) (message)

Porkyyy March 28, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

um there is already a thread like this: http://avicus.net/forums/77724c1ba
The thread wasn't originally like that. It was probably edited now, since it has some of this information on it.

@Leafeon: I haven't seen that command before so I wouldn't know. If it does send a message, it's perfectly fine to use it as well!