Avicus Archive

Congrats to PPB & Updates by Vobaseball12 November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

First off, I would like to congratulate the PowerPuff Boys on winning Race to Victory! Prizes will be distributed soon.

Pel's Retirement; A Thank You:

Sadly, yesterday was hindered with Pelpelajax's retirement. He was a great official. Please thank him if you see him.

Things We Can Improve On:

Please reply down below if you have another things that are not listed here.

Updates/Announcements:
First off, I would like to say that there will not be another "big" tournament for a while. Don't worry! Instead, we will be having small, 1 day mini-tournaments with varying gamemodes. 
New Officials? With Pelpelajax's retirement, there will be new officials. Yes, plural. Expect that very soon. 
I can promise that lots of good things are coming!

Avicus Leagues? What did you just say?
Stay tuned for more imformation. Again, coming very soon. 

Our Goals:

Basically, we want to improve Avicus' player count with tournaments. More players = better tournaments. We also want to provide good, fun tournaments.

Get hyped!
Regards, 
The Officials :)

Eteh November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Hype!

Congrats PPB!

PieZ November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

I should be a ref

Emmaye November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Good game!

ImRaging November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

:)

Capenage November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Good Game, congratulasions to PPB

GrapeSmoothie November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Congratulations to Power Puff Boys! And Thank you to all teams who participated in the second Avicus Tournament! :D

Subscriptor November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Many other stuff are "coming very soon" and we've been waiting too long IMO. But from this tourney organization there is a lot to improve, the things that you listed are right, also get way more organized on the streaming side. No way only one streamer for 2 rounds with terrible quality, impossible to watch. Overall I'd rate 5/10 but it's good for the start and I'm happy to see it went partly smoothly, looking forward to the league as well. I'd like to get more info about the league if possible.

nintendoboy11 November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

hype!

NotGurk November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Good Game, congrats to Cyclops & PPB for winning!

Indicado November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Gratz!

Ingigo November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Well Done PPB

HotAndCrunch November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Nice we all get our tags! I prefer my old one :(

Congrats to BC and PPB

Vijf November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

gg

PosteGamer November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Congrats PPB!

Glitchy-Izhe and specially Deltuh G0D´s

pope_panda November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

the p l a y s

g_g

Azurinth November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

:v

rememes November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Gg thanks bc for everything ❤️

NovaLikesPvP November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

• Improve on detecting hackers during a tournament match. We are very sorry EC. 
:v
+1, That was the biggest fail on the TM..

Dyspa November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Thanks for the info and congrats to PPB.

Numberz_ November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Congrats PPB! <3 

Congrats to Heat, Silent, Alien and Stim for winning their second tournament op.

Ihze November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

What prize do we get?

Robin_DD_J November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

In my opinion the stream and the referees were all horrible, yet fairly good.

Streamers need to get some kind of spectator mode that allowes them to not show their hand. Carpets would work, but from what I saw in the stream there were a lot of issues.
Co-commentators should be decided like a month before the actual matches and shouldnt be some ocn randies making jive give them a rank. It was honestly sad to so.

Refs shouldnt be using caps or spam the chat, which they did. 

Dont let medias spectate, only allowe the the person with The media rank who is streaming be allowed on the server.

-----

For next tm, have everything ready such as maps. There were some last minute changes which people wouldnt be able to see.

Also have proper supply rooms, aint no one got time to have planks in their inv.

Sevoo November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

It went to fast ;/ Gratz PPB, knew you guys would win xd

pope_panda November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

What prize do we get?
brick ?

BmB November 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

fuck you whoever made sandocean

dentmaged November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

What happened to EC?

Indicado November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

What happened to EC?
Officials thought one player from EC was hacking,they banned this player and got EC dq,that player got appealed and EC played the bronze match

dentmaged November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Officials thought one player from EC was hacking,they banned this player and got EC dq,that player got appealed and EC played the bronze match
Hahaha

Typical Avicus. So knew something to do with hacking was going to happen.

Azurinth November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

What happened to EC?
Officials thought that i was hacking, so they ban me in the quarter finals after we won vs Fortissimus , they ban me and we got DQ, then i got unbanned cuz i was recording so we just played the bronze match xd (we didn´t played the semifinal vs bad company lol)

kycrafft November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Congrats PPB! <3 

Congrats to Heat, Silent, Alien and Stim for winning their second tournament op.
This.

JDKL November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

I stayed strong with picking PPB and didn't change my choice of winner :) Gratz!

FrostedCupcakez November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Congratulations PPB! Well played babes ;D
Thanks for the update as well Vo!

VanHoenhaimu November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

PowerPuffApplez

Ihze November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

PowerPuffApplez
no no.

Rad Company

ProfessorUtonium November 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

That was a great match to commentate and spectate in!

Good Job PPB

Vobaseball12 November 8, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

I have a question that is a "bit" of topic
i bought the gold rank in 2013 back when it was purchasable and you would keep it forever but now you can only purchase it for 3 months does that apply to me?
You keep it how it was when you bought it.

Stimulating November 8, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Congrats PPB! <3 

Thanks dude :)

DaFrozenBlaze November 8, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Gratz PPB!

Vobaseball12 November 9, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Many other stuff are "coming very soon" and we've been waiting too long IMO. But from this tourney organization there is a lot to improve, the things that you listed are right, also get way more organized on the streaming side. No way only one streamer for 2 rounds with terrible quality, impossible to watch. Overall I'd rate 5/10 but it's good for the start and I'm happy to see it went partly smoothly, looking forward to the league as well. I'd like to get more info about the league if possible.
The streaming wasn't amazing, and we'll find ways to fix that. 

I feel like the only reason things didn't come quick (which I will try my hardest to get things out quick) is because we were too focused on a "big tourney".

Cyclops November 9, 2015 at 5:11 AM UTC

I don't think I could have asked for a better finals, win or not, it was probably one of the best matches I have ever played, both on Avicus and on OCN. I could have not asked for a better experience.
Shout out to my boys, I can't express how dear you all are to me, I fucking love all of you. I couldn't ask for a better, and more enjoyable team to lead. 
Also, BC you all as a whole have a long way ahead of you, so keep going, probably one of the most challenging teams I would have to play against. TBH, when we lost on Sunbeam, I didn't think we would pull it off, but you guys are batshit crazy insane at this, keep it going mates.
Finally, thanks for the tournament staff :u Better than the last one for certain.

Pelpelajax November 9, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

I don't know who removed my Official rank, give it back, thanks. :)

On that note, congrats to PPB, great game.

Hivlik November 9, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

Streamers need to get some kind of spectator mode that allowes them to not show their hand. Carpets would work, but from what I saw in the stream there were a lot of issues.
Co-commentators should be decided like a month before the actual matches and shouldnt be some ocn randies making jive give them a rank. It was honestly sad to so.

Dont let medias spectate, only allowe the the person with The media rank who is streaming be allowed on the server.

-----

For next tm, have everything ready such as maps. There were some last minute changes which people wouldnt be able to see.

Also have proper supply rooms, aint no one got time to have planks in their inv.
snip

Hivlik November 9, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

-----

>Co-commentators should be decided like a month before the actual matches and shouldnt be some ocn randies making jive give them a rank. It was honestly sad to so.

aight

lgmatias November 9, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

When do the donor perms kick in on our badges

Tazz November 9, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

I don't think I could have asked for a better finals, win or not, it was probably one of the best matches I have ever played, both on Avicus and on OCN. I could have not asked for a better experience.
Shout out to my boys, I can't express how dear you all are to me, I fucking love all of you. I couldn't ask for a better, and more enjoyable team to lead. 
Also, BC you all as a whole have a long way ahead of you, so keep going, probably one of the most challenging teams I would have to play against. TBH, when we lost on Sunbeam, I didn't think we would pull it off, but you guys are batshit crazy insane at this, keep it going mates.
Finally, thanks for the tournament staff :u Better than the last one for certain.
Tbh, they were pretty insane. 1 match reached 45 minutes, the other 2 43. Deltah fucking clutched for you guys when I was on my side with the wool on Sand Ocean lmfao. They were probably the most intense matches ever lmfao. 

We're not disbanding, BmB just stepped down :c 

Sorry for any salt, players should've been mad at the map, not you guys or Ihze. Hey, we nearly won by me underbriding afterwards anyway :) ggwp

lgmatias November 9, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

>Co-commentators should be decided like a month before the actual matches and shouldnt be some ocn randies making jive give them a rank. It was honestly sad to so.

aight

Let's be honest, Hivlik here has an intense knowledge of all team based minecraft pvp, so thanks for carrying the stream my main ma'am.

And gg BC

DeltaDragon222 November 9, 2015 at 12:11 PM UTC

Tbh, they were pretty insane. 1 match reached 45 minutes, the other 2 43. Deltah fucking clutched for you guys when I was on my side with the wool on Sand Ocean lmfao. They were probably the most intense matches ever lmfao. 

We're not disbanding, BmB just stepped down :c 

Sorry for any salt, players should've been mad at the map, not you guys or Ihze. Hey, we nearly won by me underbriding afterwards anyway :) ggwp
Gg dude oh and this is Deltuh btw this is my main account Deltuh is a alt I bought off a guy

Dyspa November 9, 2015 at 2:11 PM UTC

Most intense matches I've had in my life, both teams clutching each other every minute, Glitchy getting the wool seconds away from the end of the match and Delta getting Tazz whilst being 5 blocks away from the monument.

Was a pleasure to play against you PPB, gg.

Only thing I didn't like about this was the server being fully 1.7, the lag spikes were annoying since I never got them whilst using 1.8.

Cyclops November 9, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

Most intense matches I've had in my life, both teams clutching each other every minute, Glitchy getting the wool seconds away from the end of the match and Delta getting Tazz whilst being 5 blocks away from the monument.

Was a pleasure to play against you PPB, gg.

Only thing I didn't like about this was the server being fully 1.7, the lag spikes were annoying since I never got them whilst using 1.8.
Yeah, the spikes were a pain in the ass lol.

iiDarudePvP November 9, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

Yay

faht November 9, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

Most intense matches i've never played. Well played PPB!

DeltaDragon222 November 9, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

weird my phone sent both messages lol sorry for the double post

VanHoenhaimu November 9, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

2nd Matc MVP's
1. Deltuh
2. Applez
3. ihze

Most intense match of my life that second match great games to BC probably some of the best I have ever had. Ily tazz