Avicus Archive

Avicus needs to expand !!!! by bigbear380 September 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

Now I know alot of people are wining about how they want Mczone back and alot of people are making threads requesting new gamemodes, but this is different, I, like half the players in avicus, play walls and nexus, but after 3 - 5 games I get bored of doing the same thing again and again, making armor/ building skybasing doing the samething again and again, so I eventually get bored and decide to go play on another survival / faction server because its not repeating the game again and again, the whole point of this thread is, inorder to keep players gaming on avicus, we need to add gamemodes like factions and survival and creative where players can increase their creativity, where they dont have to repeat the game again and again.

TheMasterCow September 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

Except those gamemodes ARE repeating the game again and again. I'd say this is denied.

(Survival, Creative, and Factions I mean)

bigbear380 September 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

Except those gamemodes ARE repeating the game again and again. I'd say this is denied.

(Survival, Creative, and Factions I mean)
How are they repeating the game again and again? my whole point is that those gamemodes dont restart again and players would play on the server more because of them

Porkyyy September 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

Survival Games would be okay, but Factions and Survival would just go on and on forever. How would you earn prestiges and XP in those gamemodes?

Too many servers have these gamemodes, and Avicus wants something original, not something that every single server has; hence Avicade.

TheMasterCow September 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

How are they repeating the game again and again? my whole point is that those gamemodes dont restart again and players would play on the server more because of them
That's the case for any gamemode I suppose, but those gamemodes are not in any way original or unique and they are boring compared to Nebula/Walls/Avicade/etc. At least suggest twists or something. Not just "Survival Creative Factions" as improvements.

EinfachNalor September 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM UTC

I think, factions or so wnt help. But I thin  anew gamemode cant be bad. I would know one, which fits the avicus style, but its pretty similar to destroy the monument.
But It would give a ew challenge, aso for experienced players.