Avicus Archive

Don't take your pets for granted.... by Colecrc October 8, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

Now this is a thing that happens. People have pets and they take them for granted. Like lets say you have a dog and you don't like them or you don't hang out with them, because they annoy you. 

I lost my cat about almost a week ago. The chances of her coming back are very slim. Now the morning the day she went missing, I told her to get out of my room, because she was being a bit annoying for standing in my way.

Now I regret ever being rude to her. Not knowing that day that might be the last day I might see her. And now I miss her so much. Remember this, lets say you were rude to your pet in the morning before lets say before school. How would you feel that you were treating your pet with disrespect and that you might not see them again... Just keep that in mind, that the last thing you do with them, was to rude to them. And that your pet would last remember you was you being rude to them and making them feel that they are loved.

Keep this mind

Snowcone202 October 8, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

D: That's so sad..... My dog didn't really like sit next to me and all that he used to just walk away but now hes fine and I play with him and sit next to him ;-;

OriginaI October 8, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

I treat my birds with much respect, and my dog and cat...

_Phyre October 8, 2014 at 2:10 AM UTC

D':
dis just makes me sad

My dog ran away about 2 years ago... But i have a furry cat!!! :3

Zedther October 8, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

Cole, every cat goes exploring, my cat went missing for about 2 weeks and then it came back, and again recently :]
I'm sure she's fine and you'll see her later <3

MerlinMaster October 8, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

My dog bites me, so I scare the shit out of him.

Colecrc October 8, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

Cole, every cat goes exploring, my cat went missing for about 2 weeks and then it came back, and again recently :]
I'm sure she's fine and you'll see her later <3
Thank you. You actually gave me some hope....

Porkyyy October 8, 2014 at 4:10 AM UTC

I have a parrot, he's so cute. :')

FrostedCupcakez October 8, 2014 at 5:10 AM UTC

Aww Cole, everything's going to be alright ^-^ I really hope that you find your cat. If you ever need to talk contact me on Skype ^-^

Zieno12345 October 8, 2014 at 5:10 AM UTC

I wouldn't say greedy is the word, but I agree with all your points and I hope you find your cat soon

OriginaI October 8, 2014 at 9:10 AM UTC

And my cat foes exploring for weeks to lel, trust me, if shes a regular cat, she will come back unless something bad happened out there, but I'm almost positive she's all right :)

Sphrynax October 8, 2014 at 9:10 AM UTC

Mai snake <3

MajestysDream October 8, 2014 at 10:10 AM UTC

I hope you find your cat soon, Cole!

vladthegreat100 October 8, 2014 at 10:10 AM UTC

might be getting a dog either on my moms birthday (this october) or for my birthday (december) :D I will make sure to take this in my brain <3 to use it wisely.

Hola October 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM UTC

My dog bites me, so I scare the shit out of him.
Maybe that's why he bites you...?

Jerseys October 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM UTC

TheTrail, pet monkey Charley, is a good boy.

S3M3L October 8, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

I had to take care of my friends gold fish once, it died so I replaced it so he wouldn't know what happened, but the second fish died as well, and the third fish I bought. I'll never get a pet anymore ... xD :c

Myv October 8, 2014 at 6:10 PM UTC

Omg ur cat wouldnt have understood no offense cats are dumb.... but I feel sorry for you because cats are lovely <3

_WittLowry_ October 8, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

That's so sad D: I hope you find your cat

Colecrc October 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

Omg ur cat wouldnt have understood no offense cats are dumb.... but I feel sorry for you because cats are lovely <3
Actually some cats are really smart.