Avicus Archive

Demoted. by Emmaye July 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

I understand why I was demoted, their was  many things I put in front of Avicus so that I can moderate and play with my friends. A lot of things that's family based. I practically spend 15 hours a day Playing Minecraft, about 10 hours of Avicus and 5 hours of over servers, 7 of those hours I mainly search out for rule breakers (During Vacation). Whenever I was on probation for a week, I tried my hardest for online reports and in-game. I wont be leaving the community anytime soon, and im not Applying for staff again. This server has a very good community and I'm glad to have that.
EDIT: I don't feel like typing much right now since their is too much to explain how it was from my position.

Sincerely,
Emmy <3

ProfessorUtonium July 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

<3 nobody will ever replace u Emmy

MLGtino July 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Ok now I break my keyboard

smitdalt July 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Ok now I break my keyboard
^^^^^ 
Ipawatchavowwnj

MustardMan227 July 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Wow! That's ridiculous. I was talking to Emerald one day and he told me he was on the verge of getting demoted. I was like "What the heck?!?!?!? You are one of the best mods ever!" He always answers my reports and a few days ago 2 whole infraction pages were filled with his bans/kicks/warns/tempbans, all of it! I think it was a stupid decision to demote him. I don't know who demoted him but I think it was a bad decision. I respect the staffs decision but I thought Emerald was a great mod and did not deserve the demotion. I broke my keyboard like Tino. So now I can't type anymore im soaduoiweufpiwuergfhawrhfaworhg[oawre;jeiogjsdkgfjvks vjw4orioergioergj....

Notalgicular July 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Damn! You can't abuse glitches anymore now you don't have mod bias :/

smitdalt July 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Damn! You can't abuse glitches anymore now you don't have mod bias :/
? wanna rephrase

Fouled July 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Sorry mate, and I hope you feel better. I just feel like this is all my fault.

Emmaye July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

Sorry mate, and I hope you feel better. I just feel like this is all my fault.
This wasn't your fault Slicorn

MLGtino July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

You gonna try for Mod on QuollCraft next?

chaibrit1 July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

emmy you were a great mod, don't feel bad about yourself, feel bad for the people who wanted you demoted because you were great <3

Idk

Fouled July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

I agree with bpirr, you were a great mod who got the job well done and helped the community.
You shouldn't have to be sad for something so well you did!

I agree with bpirr, you were a great mod who got the job well done and helped the community.
You shouldn't have to be sad for something so well you did!
I'm not really sad, I'm just pissed off how good the notification process took. I had my friends tell me, not 1 staff told me about this....

KooDaLord July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

Im all with ya bruh... I was demoted as well... I noticed little bit of "prejudiceness" xD with demoting people as well, I won't go into facts :/

TheMasterClock July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

Emmy,

I just wanna say that when you were a Moderator, you did a good job. I always see you in game and you are a very hard worker. You always find the rule breakers and punish them.
You are always active on the forums or in game doing your job. It's sad that you got demoted but everyone will remember what a great mod you were. <3.

Zintenka July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

This is preposterous! You were a demn fine moderator, one of the best. So, you say you didn't receive a notification of why you were demoted?

Avicus just lost one of its best and one of its most active mods ever...

MissCarmel July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

This is preposterous! You were a demn fine moderator, one of the best. So, you say you didn't receive a notification of why you were demoted?

Avicus just lost one of its best and one of its most active mods ever...
He was a great mod but that's not why he got demoted. You have to know the whole story to understand

Colecrc July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

I'm sorry this happened to you

cinammoncroc000 July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

Very sorry. I'm glad that you're still staying, however. :)

dodgerXyz July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

So sad :(

Joao_Victor July 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM UTC

If he was demoted Becuase of abusing a glitch, then congratz awsome apricot on getting demoted. I have screenies as evidence that I will post. I was on with him and he said /tp to me. So I did. It then took me into another world. This is not fair. He should be demoted as well. Ps you were awsome as mod xD
Contact a senior staff if you have a problem with a staff member, don't post it here.

zZJx03Zz July 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM UTC

Salli. I DEFINATELY will

ques July 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM UTC

Wasn't necessary.

Emmaye July 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM UTC

:c

GamblerTheGreat July 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM UTC

U were a good mod.

CreeperJoe62 July 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM UTC

Wait, what??? Noooo Emerald you where always friendly and such a great mod. I hope being demoted doesn't get you down :(. Your still a great part if the community

cinammoncroc000 July 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM UTC

Emmy may not be mod anymore, but he's still a crucial part of the community. We have his back and he has ours. He will always be our friend, moderator or not. :D

Emmaye July 8, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

Emmy may not be mod anymore, but he's still a crucial part of the community. We have his back and he has ours. He will always be our friend, moderator or not. :D
Thanks! :)

FrostedCupcakez July 8, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

Emmy, 

You will always be my friend no matter what, the day you added me to the Skype call I was confused as heck... But you made me feel like I belonged. The more I got to know you the more knowledge I became. This is a really sad moment and I might just start crying while I'm typing this.. Every Time I would come on the server using Minechat you would usually be the first one that said "Hi" and I thank you for that, it made me feel as though I was part of the community. You were an amazing mod and helped us deal with the most annoying players ever. Its really sad that you were sleeping while this happened.. But don't worry in my eyes and heart you are still one of the best friends I have ever made online. Thanks for being amazing Emmy!

Emmaye July 8, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

Emmy, 

You will always be my friend no matter what, the day you added me to the Skype call I was confused as heck... But you made me feel like I belonged. The more I got to know you the more knowledge I became. This is a really sad moment and I might just start crying while I'm typing this.. Every Time I would come on the server using Minechat you would usually be the first one that said "Hi" and I thank you for that, it made me feel as though I was part of the community. You were an amazing mod and helped us deal with the most annoying players ever. Its really sad that you were sleeping while this happened.. But don't worry in my eyes and heart you are still one of the best friends I have ever made online. Thanks for being amazing Emmy!
Thanks Frosted, that meant a lot to me when I read that :)

I also will most likely take a break from Avicus for a bit

Numberz_ July 8, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

You will be missed. :(

MajestysDream July 8, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

Seems weird my photo randomly got removed, must be a bug. Anyway.

It was probably removed because it was very unnecessary and rude.
Anyway, you were a good Mod Emmy. Thank God you're not leaving!

Shoto_ July 8, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

Aww, ypu were an awesome moderator, too bad you're not applying again. :(

ballzi July 8, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

emmy are you leaving?

gaboelmejor July 8, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

This is frustrating in so many ways Emerald... you better have a really good explanation for me on Skype when I get online of why you got demoted.

Emmaye July 8, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

This is frustrating in so many ways Emerald... you better have a really good explanation for me on Skype when I get online of why you got demoted.
I do, but its really complicated

BoldAndBrash July 8, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

If u dont mind me asking, how did you get demoted? Sorry if that was a bad question "_"

Yung_Metro July 9, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

EMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 

_Lowkigh July 9, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

Emerald sad to see you demoted i remember playing with you on maps where you punished the haxor which made the gaming actually fun to do :D You were always a great mod that answered alot of reports :)

Alekpower July 9, 2014 at 12:07 AM UTC

None of my business but I think you all should stop saying how messed up his demotion is. There was obviously a reason for his demotion. If you do not know the story do not give your opinion.

UnicornSniper July 9, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Well I think for those who really like Emmy would like to know why he was demoted and are just showing our support for him o_o'

Sunaye July 9, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Despite Emeralds most recent actions he was a great mod. And its a shame that Avicus has lost such a great mod. But those type of things happen and you can't control it.

Emmaye July 9, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

Despite Emeralds most recent actions he was a great mod. And its a shame that Avicus has lost such a great mod. But those type of things happen and you can't control it.
Thanks Sunrise <3

Lavish July 9, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

Wow.

Strongy1210 July 9, 2014 at 9:07 AM UTC

You don't derserve to be demoted you were a good mod and you follow the rules :( sorry

Emmaye July 9, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

You don't derserve to be demoted you were a good mod and you follow the rules :( sorry
Thanks Strongy, I am sorry I had to ban you for multiple infractions D:

Notalgicular July 9, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Thanks Strongy, I am sorry I had to ban you for multiple infractions D:
Idk how people get so many infractions.. atleast they don't get rewarded.

ohlooksomeoneremovedmycomment :C

KalinD July 10, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

I luv' ya<3

Emmaye July 10, 2014 at 6:07 PM UTC

Idk how people get so many infractions.. atleast they don't get rewarded.

ohlooksomeoneremovedmycomment :C
Its called punishment :/

StewieFG July 10, 2014 at 6:07 PM UTC

lololol MLG...He is going i guess ;3

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA July 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

It's just really good that you're staying in the community.

Yung_Metro July 10, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

xD hahaha

AviatorWeiss July 11, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

Well Miss you as a Moderator Emmy D: We Will all Remember you ( cir cir D: )

UnkelBen July 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM UTC

Like with all the other moderators (including me xP) you had your ups and downs. Sadly most people dont know how many downs any of the moderators have.
I do agree with everyone that you had some good times as an efficient moderator, but at most times it just didnt happen.
It was nice with you as a mod, but I know it will be nice with you as an awesome player in the community. Continue being as shiny as en emerald ;)

rezbla July 11, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Emerald, I feel bad for you, i wish the best of luck for you for the future and beyond.

Ogrey November 14, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

lance_2000, please do not bump old topics. You could be punished if you keep doing this.
Regarding your question, you can apply under the Staff Applications section.