Avicus Archive

Youtuber/Let´s Play Rank! by voidloop April 9, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

Heeeeeeeeeey and good Morning/Noon/Evening depending on where on the globe you are located :)

So, In this Post, I am Suggesting a Youtuber/Let´s play rank that Allows any youtuber that wants to upload Avicus Videos, Can do so, And with some facilities that this rank would allow.

-The rank, In my opinion, If this gets implemented, Should have:

-A /nick Command. Now, This command can´t be abused or:
- You can´t impersonate other players(i.e /nick JeromeASF, Or /nick BajanCanadian)
- Your nick can´t contain any offensive, Racist or anything offensive to others. That means, that NaziNigga69 Is not an Allowed nick

Obviously, If this gets implemented, there are some requirements you´ll have to obey:

- The video has to have at least a quality of 480p and be at least of 5 minutes.
- You will have to upload at least 2 videos every week, and At least, One of them with voice.

Obviously, Staff members have to take care about other things to help the server, So that´s why a Physical rank should not get implemented. If this is accepted, Only a /nick command will be implemented to the players that will have this ``rank´´

I have to mention that the Let´s Players should not be part of any of the Staff appointments, just the Normal players ones, So What I mean by this, Is that Let´s Players should not be treated as Staff´s, Just as Normal players.

ProfessorUtonium April 9, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

https://avicus.net/forums/1a60f1fea

VIP: Around 5,000 subscribers- this is the one that people should aim for. VIPs receive emerald donor rank things- 2.0 xp multiplier. An example is Peckett- he will be making videos soon. 
Youtubers: Around 50,000 subscribers. This is for major youtubers that join the server and make videos for us. These people receive all of the kits possible. An example is Woofless.

voidloop April 9, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

https://avicus.net/forums/1a60f1fea

VIP: Around 5,000 subscribers- this is the one that people should aim for. VIPs receive emerald donor rank things- 2.0 xp multiplier. An example is Peckett- he will be making videos soon. 
Youtubers: Around 50,000 subscribers. This is for major youtubers that join the server and make videos for us. These people receive all of the kits possible. An example is Woofless.
Whaaaat?

ProfessorUtonium April 9, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

Whaaaat?
Why would "let's players" have to have /nick? Players won't pay attention To them unless your a popular youtuber with like 50k +

Also updated my first post