Avicus Archive

The Jelly Donut Defense by Zaayk July 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

Me, along with EpicDonutDevour, have come up with a brilliant yet simple defense on Candyland DTM.

We call it:

The Jelly Donut Defense

It works best in my opinion with 2-3 people, but you could have 1 to however many you could fit.

Here it is:

http://imgur.com/a/bwGNZ

jojobloblo July 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

That looks great I'll be sure to use it! Thanks for sharing!

Kels July 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

simple, but easy to get the monument with a push. I don't know if your designs are for looks, but their not as helpful

Emmaye July 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM UTC

Looks cool

Zaayk July 25, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

That looks great I'll be sure to use it! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! :)

Zaayk July 25, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

simple, but easy to get the monument with a push. I don't know if your designs are for looks, but their not as helpful
Actually, me and EpicDonutDevour did this defense, and (as full leather) managed to defend off 4 full irons at once, multiple times. ;)

PieZ July 25, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

Looks good but easy to get

ImJeezus July 25, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

Fashionable but it is very easy to break.

cinammoncroc000 July 25, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

It looks cool, I'll give you that! xD
Honestly not much of a "defense," more of a pimped out base to me :P

goldenwalrus909 July 25, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

I would suggest putting glass in a 3x3 square under the monument, so you can see if someone tries to mine it from underneath and it gives it a doughnut look :3
Nice job, though x3

Kels July 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Actually, me and EpicDonutDevour did this defense, and (as full leather) managed to defend off 4 full irons at once, multiple times. ;)
If the players were smart, they would have 4 people rush top where the actual people, and then have 2 people rush below and break the monument from the bottom. Not hard, and any team can do this with success

Beautifulistic July 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Cool defense, doesn't look hard to build or defend, I may use this a couple of times though I rush on CandyLand.
Thanks for sharing :D

build_high July 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

That would be eZ to rush. All you have to do is pillar up in the middle break a few blocks then have full access to the monument with an eff 5 dia pick. Looks nice but it isn't even much of a donut.-1

ballzi July 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM UTC

Great creativity ok defence!!!