Avicus Archive

Thank You by MidnightBeats February 14, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

I've decided to retire from the Administration team and the Staff Team as a whole. There's a couple of reasons as to why, but the main ones were that I had become too busy and that I didn't feel as though I deserved the rank any longer. I had been slacking quite a bit and hadn't been doing much administrative work, and my obligations outside of Avicus began to grow. Recently, my computer broke down, which further limited my ability to do Administrative work, and at this point I decided to hang up the coat. 

I've had an amazing journey with lots of great people here on this server, and many of the experiences I've had has really changed my perception on certain things in life. I'm truly glad that I was able to experience Avicus, and in appropriate fashion, I would like to thank all those who made my experience here memorable. 

Biza/Myv: You were my first friend on Avicus. I remember the days where I was still a junior moderator and we made a strip club in the middle of a map. I'm glad I can keep in touch with you, but I'm really thankful you supported me in my journey as a staff member. 

Mihan/Aphelion: You most likely will not see this, as you've probably moved on from Avicus, but I want to thank you. You're an old buddy of mine and I still remember how you supported me as a staff member, too. 

Arigenn/Ethan: We've done a lot (DJ), and working alongside as an administrator, you had to deal with my shit, and I'm really thankful you stuck through all of that and was so supportive. You're such a kind person with a passion to see Avicus grow, and I really respect you for that. 

Newcleus:  Aye D god, hope your Korean is a shitton better, haha. I've been through a lot with you too, and it's thanks to you that I was able to get so far as a staff member. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come onto teamspeak for such a long time lol, but thanks for always being a good pal to talk to. 

Para: We've had our fair share of memories, and I want to put aside any differences we've had. You're a very good, productive individual and your dedication to this server is unlike any other member. I'm happy that you and I are friends bro. 

Posighdun: Salt King, hey. I know we've had a neutral friendship, but I'm glad it's evolved into something else <3 Thanks for all the talks and good fun (and salt) we've had. Always prepare for shit to hit the fan because sprinkle sprinkle!

Maddy: Hey hey couch "potato" (lol) Us Canadians  gotta stick together  y'know? Anyways, thanks for being an honest friend that I could talk to whenever I needed. You're a chill person and a better friend. Stay classy yo

Greg: Mister November Flame, thanks for some enjoyable times on TeamSpeak and being a good boy. I've had fun building our secret rooms and other activities haha.

Evo: vaporeons is better, Umbreon scrub.! (triggered) Thanks for being so graciously sexy and being a wonderful person to be around. ;)

Snowmobile: Ayeee Mobile, I'm really glad that you were an awesome gal and always said hello (from the other side) to me whenever we were on the server. Stay cool <33

Peachy: I'm thankful that we've been able to bind over the past couple of months. I've enjoyed doing my senior mod duties with you haha. Remember not to be so rough on the new kiddies ;)

Iron:  You've got quite a bit of dedication to this server, which is really impressive, but remember to get your sleep and don't stay on teamspeak too long! Thanks for your work!

Atdit: I'm not sure you'll see this, but I want to thank you for the great times we've had together, dating back to my junior mod days. You're a fighting champ.

Sli and Seth: Both of you are bad at showdown, but you're cool people and even cooler map developers. the two notorious idiots and flatties <3 See you both soon!

Riley: Our interests in the same things really brought us together, and although you may not read this,I still want to thank you for the great times we've had. You're a respectable person. 

Jess: Being promoted in the same batch as I was,you and I have also gone through some crazy shit together. You're a fun person to talk to for just about anything, and you're a great music nerd. 

Princezz_Dubstep: I highly doubt you're even going to read this lol but I want to say thanks for being such a great influence. I really looked up to you. 

Andrew: Your knowledge in classical music is interesting and pretty respectable. Stay "classy? :>"

Zedther: You and I also go a long way back. you went through a lot of shit and I watched you grow through all of that. I hope you stay strong and good luck in life.

Jahaj: You were always nice to me, and I was fond of that. Thank you for being such a good person and friend. 

resepignev: Thank you for being such a kind soul to me. good luck on all your future endeavours. 

Storm: Keep the midnight squad legacy going. I know someday you'll be a better midnight than me xD Good luck in life!

Of course, I want to thank the rest of the staff team for being such a great bunch of people. 
I'll pop on the server every once in a while, and I'll try to stay on Teamspeak as often I can. I really wish the best for all of you.

See you soon. 
Midnite <3

_Nathy February 14, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

WE LOVE YOU, DON'T LEAVE US!!

FrozenSolstice February 14, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

RIP in Midnight.

;c Bye mate, you were a really great person and staff member. I'll see if I can dig up that Hotline Bling recording you did with Para a while back.

MidnightBeats February 14, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

RIP in Midnight.

;c Bye mate, you were a really great person and staff member. I'll see if I can dig up that Hotline Bling recording you did with Para a while back.
Aw shit, thanks Solstice. Try not to embarrass me with the recording <3

MidnightBeats February 14, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

WE LOVE YOU, DON'T LEAVE US!!
Love you too, thanks a lot <3

Juanooo February 14, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

Why would you put 'Ciao' at the end of the post if it means 'Hello'?  Anyways pce

FrozenSolstice February 14, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

Aw shit, thanks Solstice. Try not to embarrass me with the recording <3
Haha, don't worry. I won't share it. <3

resepignev February 14, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

:(

Zedther February 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

love you, Miss you <3

MidnightBeats February 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

Why would you put 'Ciao' at the end of the post if it means 'Hello'?  Anyways pce
I thought "Ciao" meant "Goodbye," lol, thanks for telling me. Ignorance is the fault, I guess.

Turn that frown upside down! <3

lil_greg15 February 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

;-;

love you, Miss you <3
I'll miss you, buddy. Love you too ;D

SnowSX3 February 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

Thanks Beats mate!

You've been in the staff team for so long (If memory serves me correctly, you were in the batch before mine with Avum and Pel..I think xD)
I appreciated how you were a sense of stability at a time where Admins came and went. 
Even though we didn't talk often, you were constantly easy to talk to when I was a staff member.
I always liked that.

Enjoy retirement Beats! You really deserved it :)

DaFrozenBlaze February 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

Will you still fight me on Showdown some day?
Bye, you did great :(
Good luck and have fun with life!

ProfessorUtonium February 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

play showdown again from time to time :c

PokerFace February 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

Nooooooo

You were my favorite admin because you didn't screw things up and you knew right from wrong. Please keep in touch (check skype).

Good luck with your future endeavors my friend.

MasterProX February 14, 2016 at 7:02 AM UTC

This is one of those rare instances that warrants some bittersweet Chopin in your honor.

hasl February 14, 2016 at 8:02 AM UTC

I saw this coming, shame you didn't have the time to continue your administrative work, I guess Peachy will have the pressure to maintain active structure in the department of documents. 

See you around, Beats.

Coco_stag February 14, 2016 at 9:02 AM UTC

Stop, this is not the valentines day we want, you fucking babe. You were an amazing staff :( Will miss you

FrostedCupcakez February 14, 2016 at 9:02 AM UTC

Aww Midnight, I'm actually tearing up reading this.
I'm really glad we were in the same batch, and yeah.. We've been some crazy crap together. 

Thanks for everything you've done, for me and the server. Really sad that it had to come to this. But good luck with everything. 

Tell Kiki to keep being weird and to keep the Dorito jokes to a minimum. 
(P.S. I miss having you make my favourite songs by small artists into nightcore songs xd)

I'll miss you a lot, Snapchat me daily okay? <3

ImRaging February 14, 2016 at 10:02 AM UTC

rip, nice working with you back in sep-dec ;)

Zegita February 14, 2016 at 10:02 AM UTC

another one gone another one pops up they will go etc etc

course you know thanks for working with the community

Javipepe February 14, 2016 at 11:02 AM UTC

:(((

Shanyrria February 14, 2016 at 11:02 AM UTC

Thnx for all the fun MidnightBeats

We shall miss you

Legoche February 14, 2016 at 11:02 AM UTC

Another one bites the dust... :(

RIP_Avicus February 14, 2016 at 11:02 AM UTC

Nooooo!! I respect your decision <3 Much Love <2+1

Cynthesis February 14, 2016 at 12:02 PM UTC

Bro, I'm really sorry we hadn't talked. I know you're a good guy from my past experiences from talking with you, but those memories are probably long gone by now. You were a wonderful admin, and please don't hesitate to send me a Skype contact request (cynergy14)! I'll miss ya, dude.

__Talus__ February 14, 2016 at 12:02 PM UTC

Much love
Such despair
wOw

Seuthy February 14, 2016 at 12:02 PM UTC

NO
PLEASE
ADD
ME
ON
Ogrey February 14, 2016 at 1:02 PM UTC

Midnight, you nerd.
I never got to win in Showdown against you. (But you're aware of my superiority in the game either way, right???)
You were a hella rad Administrator and you excelled at your position as a friend. I'm gonna miss you around, man. Make sure to pay a visit.
Thank you for everything.

Protel February 14, 2016 at 1:02 PM UTC

Appreciate your continuous dedication towards the staff-team, and all the implementations that you have achieved to better the community and all the good memories you've built with your time as a staff-member. Wish you the best of luck mate, be safe out there.

BoldAndBrash February 14, 2016 at 1:02 PM UTC

I remember meeting you back when I was Bader, and it was one of the most fun days I've had on this server. I was surprised, and happy as hell, when you managed to get to an Admin rank (and keep it for quite a while, haha) and I will always be proud of you. :}

NuclearDucky February 14, 2016 at 1:02 PM UTC

One of my best friends on Avicus back in the day, and although I became inactive and we didn't talk much, I always looked at you as a friened. Thanks, Midnight!

ImNotYourTiger February 14, 2016 at 3:02 PM UTC

Awww :( another administrator gone.

You were a great and beneficial administrator. Thanks for all that you've done for us, hope to see you around! You'll be missed.

Vobaseball12 February 14, 2016 at 3:02 PM UTC

Bye midnight :'(

MidnightBeats February 14, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

Thanks Beats mate!

You've been in the staff team for so long (If memory serves me correctly, you were in the batch before mine with Avum and Pel..I think xD)
I appreciated how you were a sense of stability at a time where Admins came and went. 
Even though we didn't talk often, you were constantly easy to talk to when I was a staff member.
I always liked that.

Enjoy retirement Beats! You really deserved it :)
Thank you, Snow. I'm glad I was able to see you grow as a person during my time as staff member. I will enjoy retirement! xD

Will you still fight me on Showdown some day?
Bye, you did great :(
Good luck and have fun with life!
Thank you, and of course I will fight you on Showdown! I'll be waiting :>

Nooooooo

You were my favorite admin because you didn't screw things up and you knew right from wrong. Please keep in touch (check skype).

Good luck with your future endeavors my friend.
I'm sorry I forgot to include you in my thank-yous. I've forgotten how far we came and how much we went through together :< I really wish the best for you too.

play showdown again from time to time :c
you know it bb <3

AtditC February 14, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

You did great as an Admin!

Good luck with the computer :)

Fouled February 14, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

I beat you at showdown too :(

Anyways, thanks for all your hard work as a staff member and we'll really miss you. Good luck in life & be sure to stop by sometimes! :)
Goodbye! :c

Lucartex February 14, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

aww :( I don't know you rly, but good luck with your other things and I hope that you maybe will rejoin the Team soon

Myv February 14, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

I'm so sad to see this omd D:

You were my first and best friend here on Avicus, and I know I haven't talked to you much over the last year, but that's because of your staff position and the fact I wasn't particularly active in 2015 anyway.

I remember the old days: me, you, Mihan, Ducky, miss those days so much :((

I'm always here to talk to you, my Skype is f*cked at the moment but we can talk on Instagram and Snapchat or whatever, I'll always talk buddy c:

I completely respect your decision, and all good things must come to an end, you did great as Admin and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Yeah I remember the stripclub thing too, Rendezvous 1 I think it was? xD

I'll miss you on here man, thanks for being a good friend and supporting me through hard times aswell <3

iBiZa.

P.S Mihan is still here I believe, his IGN is Zlik. He scrims occasionally but is otherwise rather inactive I believe. 

Love you man, dm me now xD <3

Myv February 14, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

One of my best friends on Avicus back in the day, and although I became inactive and we didn't talk much, I always looked at you as a friened. Thanks, Midnight!
the old days ayy :( <3

Sevoo February 14, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

Seriously? On Valentines day you little fuck? Fuck you, now I have to cry. God dammit, fucking hell. Like, like why? 

wow

bye den

Aphelion February 14, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

I am proud of you boy, if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to message me on skype, day and night. <3

BoldAndBrash February 14, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

the old days ayy :( <3
Ayy indeed. :< Nuclear is quite inactive now, she signed in just to post that xd.

Jahaj February 14, 2016 at 7:02 PM UTC

You shouldn't have left slack. On a real though, thanks for everything you've done to support Avicus through some dark times. I know you'll go on to achieve great things in life, but make sure to return once in a while.

Also why do admins have to ruin holidays (You on Valentine's day, Jozz and Mango on Halloween.) jk <3

Arigenn February 14, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

You shouldn't have left slack. On a real though, thanks for everything you've done to support Avicus through some dark times. I know you'll go on to achieve great things in life, but make sure to return once in a while.

Also why do admins have to ruin holidays (You on Valentine's day, Jozz and Mango on Halloween.) jk <3
Just wait till april fools :)

hasl February 14, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

Just wait till april fools :)
Oh boy, things just got interesting. ;)

ItzAidan February 14, 2016 at 9:02 PM UTC

Wow, you've been an amazing staff member Midnight. I remember when I was there to see your promotion of Junior Mod then it feels like time went by and I see you with Admin. You'e put hard work into Avicus. I'm proud. Please Please come back when you can Midnight.

MidnightBeats February 14, 2016 at 10:02 PM UTC

I'm so sad to see this omd D:

You were my first and best friend here on Avicus, and I know I haven't talked to you much over the last year, but that's because of your staff position and the fact I wasn't particularly active in 2015 anyway.

I remember the old days: me, you, Mihan, Ducky, miss those days so much :((

I'm always here to talk to you, my Skype is f*cked at the moment but we can talk on Instagram and Snapchat or whatever, I'll always talk buddy c:

I completely respect your decision, and all good things must come to an end, you did great as Admin and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Yeah I remember the stripclub thing too, Rendezvous 1 I think it was? xD

I'll miss you on here man, thanks for being a good friend and supporting me through hard times aswell <3

iBiZa.

P.S Mihan is still here I believe, his IGN is Zlik. He scrims occasionally but is otherwise rather inactive I believe. 

Love you man, dm me now xD <3
I'll always snap you and keep in touch. Dw <3

Bro, I'm really sorry we hadn't talked. I know you're a good guy from my past experiences from talking with you, but those memories are probably long gone by now. You were a wonderful admin, and please don't hesitate to send me a Skype contact request (cynergy14)! I'll miss ya, dude.
Yeah man, sorry we haven't talked as much as I would have liked. I'll keep your skype in mind because I'll definitely want to chat with you again sometime!

Thank you! I still remember our good old days together. <3'

Acceqted February 14, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Awe Midnight :((. You were always there for me whenever I messed up in my trial or just wanted to talk to someone. I'm going to miss you on the staff team and I hope we can talk on another platform. Thank you for being such an amazing admin. I'm going to miss you very very much :(.

Posighdun February 14, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

<3

MidnightBeats February 15, 2016 at 4:02 PM UTC

Awe Midnight :((. You were always there for me whenever I messed up in my trial or just wanted to talk to someone. I'm going to miss you on the staff team and I hope we can talk on another platform. Thank you for being such an amazing admin. I'm going to miss you very very much :(.
Thank you! I'll miss you too, you were a wonderful person to talk to.

JDKL February 15, 2016 at 4:02 PM UTC

Ah, it is a shame to see you go :(
Thank you for everything dude. You've helped me change a lot and have acted as a role model for me. Cya some other day x)

resepignev February 15, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

Midnite, Midnite, Midnite, how should it be described?
Well, you are one of the reasons to become a staffmember. The resistance opened my eyes and I wanted to help out. I loved all the slack chats. I hope you'll stay, actually you will stay (because no one can leave Avicus forever >:D). If you need anything message me. You are a great person!

SirCyaniide February 15, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

:( Cya Soldier, visit us, stop by and say hi. 

Spoookeh February 15, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

You were always open to talk to and I really appreciate that. Thanks for everything, I could say so much more but I guess everyone else has covered it. 

Thanks for everything Midnight, stay on teamdpeak please :'(

PokerFace February 15, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Midnite, Midnite, Midnite, how should it be described?
Well, you are one of the reasons to become a staffmember. The resistance opened my eyes and I wanted to help out. I loved all the slack chats. I hope you'll stay, actually you will stay (because no one can leave Avicus forever >:D). If you need anything message me. You are a great person!
Never forget :)

MidnightBeats February 16, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

I am proud of you boy, if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to message me on skype, day and night. <3
Thank you, brother <3 Happy late birthday! Guess you're not much of a "little" shit anymore ;)

MidnightBeats February 16, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

You were always open to talk to and I really appreciate that. Thanks for everything, I could say so much more but I guess everyone else has covered it. 

Thanks for everything Midnight, stay on teamdpeak please :'(
I will! <3

Midnightstorm February 16, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

Rip Midnite </3

I will keep the legacy going, even if I am the only member left. You better come back one day. Good luck in life!