Avicus Archive

Rudeness by Xvius November 4, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

I declare justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBp-ggZild4&list=PLWp0-1Q0ilxtLJzJzGIeIF_VbRth6r3cE&index=1

Thank you you so much for watching.
I bet this video proved nothing about me. 
And also, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xd16mqYPBY0 watch this people.
 And also, 0ue(Acceptancq) never replies my ban appeal. 

I never autoclicked and my alt account is banned also for ban evasion. This isn't quite fear, and innocent guy getting banned never getting replies back. 
AT LEAST REPLY

_Nathy November 4, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

How fast can you click legitimately?

ref November 4, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

ye you dont hack, you're good at pvp and get some sketchy hits and i used to hacksuate you b4 when i was shit at pvp

Xvius November 4, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

I can click about 13cps

_Nathy November 4, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

Some of the blocks you place seem a little faster than 13cps, that seems kinda sketchy, but nothing that is concrete evidence.
You also have some really weird headsnaps - too frequent to be luck, but those just look like good aim as you seem like a good pvper.

When I was mod, I would have watched you a fair bit as sometimes you look a bit sketchy, but based off that evidence, I wouldn't have banned you and I'm curious to see how that evidence is defended.

Xvius November 4, 2016 at 9:11 AM UTC

Some of the blocks you place seem a little faster than 13cps, that seems kinda sketchy, but nothing that is concrete evidence.
You also have some really weird headsnaps - too frequent to be luck, but those just look like good aim as you seem like a good pvper.

When I was mod, I would have watched you a fair bit as sometimes you look a bit sketchy, but based off that evidence, I wouldn't have banned you and I'm curious to see how that evidence is defended.
Thank you. I want to play on avicus so badly with my main account.

voidloop November 5, 2016 at 12:11 AM UTC

Yeah you don't hack.

Goodnighht fix your shit

Goodnighht November 5, 2016 at 12:11 AM UTC

Yeah you don't hack.

Goodnighht fix your shit
The staff voted on this ban. I recorded it, posted it, and banned him, yes. but the staff voted. There was one no, and seven yes' when I banned him.

The staff voted on this ban. I recorded it, posted it, and banned him, yes. but the staff voted. There was one no, and seven yes' when I banned him.
Nah I mean you banned him so the appeal responsability is yours. At least comment on it

Goodnighht November 5, 2016 at 12:11 AM UTC

Nah I mean you banned him so the appeal responsability is yours. At least comment on it
I did reply to it. He made the OP before I replied.

I did reply to it. He made the OP before I replied.
Also, what the fuck? 7 yes's?

Like, I don't know who were the staff that voted, but they know fuck all about clients.

Fucks sake avicus, at this point Huzuni will be indetectable to you

Junr November 5, 2016 at 12:11 AM UTC

Xvius

If you have any concerns about your appeal, please comment on it and it will alert the Staff Member who issued your punishment. Instead of creating a thread about it, please comment with evidence of you not cheating on there rather than here. 
Edit: You can also contact me on skype: live:rob_junior_2000
voidloop,
There's no need to snap like that. I'm aware that you believe he does not hack, but I highly suggest you discuss your issue with the ban on the community slack, or on skype if you have him.

_Nathy November 5, 2016 at 12:11 AM UTC

*That video you gave as evidence is not EVIDENCE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that he is cheating. 
*If this video proves someone is hacking, then at least 10 members of our competitive community should be instantly banned too.... There are people who do far more than that and are regarded as "legit"
*He doesn't have to prove to you that he isn't cheating, you have to prove that he is cheating and if that's the only video given as evidence, then you haven't proven it.
*An appeal shouldn't go like this: "We voted and think you're cheating" It should go like this: "If you look at time *Insert time here* you get a hit from 5 blocks away with no lag, indicating reach with no chance of hit delay" or "Within 3 minutes, you perform 20 near impossible headsnaps - too many to be luck", based on these several extremely sketchy moments within a 10 minutes video, we are very sure you are cheating.
*Even I can do that backwards bullshit bridge on a good day and I'm clicking at 8cps.

This topic is about talking about this ban, so this is on topic

*That video you gave as evidence is not EVIDENCE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that he is cheating. 
*If this video proves someone is hacking, then at least 10 members of our competitive community should be instantly banned too.... There are people who do far more than that and are regarded as "legit"
*He doesn't have to prove to you that he isn't cheating, you have to prove that he is cheating and if that's the only video given as evidence, then you haven't proven it.
*An appeal shouldn't go like this: "We voted and think you're cheating" It should go like this: "If you look at time *Insert time here* you get a hit from 5 blocks away with no lag, indicating reach with no chance of hit delay" or "Within 3 minutes, you perform 20 near impossible headsnaps - too many to be luck", based on these several extremely sketchy moments within a 10 minutes video, we are very sure you are cheating.
*Even I can do that backwards bullshit bridge on a good day and I'm clicking at 8cps.

This topic is about talking about this ban, so this is on topic

lol thank god someone has a braincell

thespina November 5, 2016 at 1:11 AM UTC

DO PEOPLE STILL GET  SS? IS THAT NOT A THING ANYMORE? SAP SAP SAP

Xvius November 5, 2016 at 4:11 AM UTC

0ue, honestly banning people with votes..... lacks evidence of me using autoclicks  or whatever. If you think that I hack or do some shit and you just take votes of me hacking or not... really, what the crap is wrong with this server mods. Also, there are no servers for me that have great hit detections. You know why, I live in Japan and when I connect to a far server, my connection through the server is never stable.

Zeusy November 5, 2016 at 6:11 AM UTC

Also, what the fuck? 7 yes's?

Like, I don't know who were the staff that voted, but they know fuck all about clients.

"Also, what the fuck? 7 yes's?" 
*yes'

"Like, I don't know who were the staff that voted, but they know fuck all about clients."
you are MUCH better than all mods and we should take your word. Being denied 7 times already; you are obviously the one the follow on this, thank you for bringing up such good points. 

"Indetectable" everyone!

Xvius November 5, 2016 at 7:11 AM UTC

1no 7 yes...... you guys are being salty

joelous November 5, 2016 at 8:11 AM UTC

This thread, especially the hostility is definitely not going to help you.

Xvius November 5, 2016 at 8:11 AM UTC

hostility?

Xvius November 8, 2016 at 5:11 AM UTC

Thank you for looking at this thread. I got unbanned now and am able to play in a Avicus currently. Thank you moderators for making the right decisions and also for those of people that cheered me by saying that I don't hack. Thank you all!

Goodnighht November 8, 2016 at 5:11 AM UTC

Very sorry about that,  Xvius. It was a wrong ban, it happens. Since this is fixed I'm going to lock this thread to prevent forum spam. Have fun back on Avicus! :)

Locking...