Avicus Archive

Unofficial Avicus Youtube Advertising by vladthegreat100 January 20, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Hey guys what is up!? While I was on Plug.dj with a few friends and I had this great idea! Yes, we have the forums, but don't you think it would be AMAZING if we could just show off our masterpieces from youtube that we created? As a youtuber I believe it is an amazing way to advertise our own youtube channel! 

My idea is to make a plug.dj unnoficial avicus community where instead of playing music we play our videos!

Rules:
- Same rules as the OFFICIAL Avicus Community Plug.DJ
- No playing music, even if it is tempting we are there to advertise our channels, grow your own channel as well as probably meet new people AND see new awesome youtubers that you might like that we all "ignore" just because he isn't too wel know! You can also make new friends!
- Videos MUST be 5 minutes or under, if not I will let it play for 5 minutes and after that I will skip you, as it might get crowded in there we have to get through everybody, and yes, you can go again, but please no repeating the same video, it gets really spammy!
- Video has to be avicus content, or else it will be skipped and you will be banned for a limited time or permanently if necessary!

Hope my idea becomes successful by getting smaller channels a boost with this as well as getting the community to bond a lot more!

Come Join here: https://plug.dj/unofficcialavicusyoutubead
Yes I do know I wrote unnofficial incorrectly, I accidently added an extra "C"
When at least 5 people join I will start off the night with a trailer made by one of our community members, don't want to spoil anything!

Porkyyy January 20, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Sounds like a great idea!

By the way.. "Yes I do know I wrote unnoficial incorrectly".
Check that line again. :P

HentieSenpai January 20, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

10/8   m8

SWEET_Johny January 20, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

I actually enjoy using plug.dj to do stuff like this. :3

vladthegreat100 January 20, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

3 more people to join before we can start the night out with the "surprise trailer" made by one of our own members! (not porky or I xD)

vladthegreat100 January 20, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

2 more people needed! Remember, you don't need a channel to enjoy the entertainment of people's videos! :D

vladthegreat100 January 20, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Has Started!

Porkyyy January 20, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Hope everyone has fun!