Avicus Archive

Infractions & Moderat by BoldAndBrash August 1, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

I would like to know, how many infractions does it take to effect your chances of getting STAFF? I am asking this because I have heard having an infraction makes it hard to become a mod. But, many STAFF members have infractins so....

Arachadonic August 1, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

You have a warning for caps.. I doubt that would affect your application at all. We all make mistakes and caps is not that big of a rule break from my point of view.

BoldAndBrash August 1, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

;) thanks. But this isnt exactly about me. Its about everyone in general. Plsu, i have 1 for Team Grief :/

Eklip_Z August 1, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

You only have one infraction for caps which would only give you a very mild disadvantage, when applications come around you may still apply.

BoldAndBrash August 1, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

Thanks cup. But i dont have 1! I dont know whats going on, but im suppose to have 1 for Team Grief.

D00ZiE August 1, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

It depends on the situation.

Synergic August 2, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

How much would a two day temporary ban hurt you?

Cyrus49 August 2, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

^

vladthegreat100 August 2, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

ummm... to all the other answers above... it has been told that infractions don't affect you at all unless the same situation happens over and over again

ParthDarthVader August 2, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

Look at glitchy
his infraction list will tell you

SnowSX3 August 2, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

Having infractions wont prevent you from becoming a member of the staff entirely but they are looked at. Also, depending on the infraction and/or amount of infractions you have, this might affect your chances.