Avicus Archive

Staff Spotlight #7 - BoldAndBrash by Crazy_ August 13, 2017 at 6:08 AM UTC

Alright. First off, we'd like to congratulate one of our oldest moderators on finally getting a well deserved promotion to Senior Moderator. Welcome to the Senior team  BoldAndBrash!

Introduce yourself (4 or more sentences)

I'm a 14 year old living in Virginia who's about to be a freshman in about 2 weeks. I don't do much other than chat with IRL & Avicus friends and moderate the server. I have a pretty big interest in smartphones and I watch channels like MKBHD to get information regarding them. One of my favorite things to do is go on roller coasters. :]

What are your hobbies?

Video games, photography, riding roller coasters, and learning to make things like profile pictures in Photoshop. ​

What are you most excited/obsessed over at the moment?

Battlefront II, getting a new PC to be able to play Battlefront II, & becoming a Senior mod. :>

What interests you the most in life?

Probably technology & business. I want to go to college and hopefully find a career in one of those two subjects, or even both if I'm lucky.

What music/art/media do you like?

I like all sorts of music, and some of my favorite songs are from Imagine Dragons, or I found through Breaking Bad (great show, I recommend it!). As for media, I usually just hang around YouTube, Snapchat, & Instagram. ​

Where are you from?

Virginia, USA

What’s your favourite thing about being a staff member?

Being able to moderate one of my favorite networks is something I enjoy since it's keeping me connected to the network and the people I've befriended through my time here.

What excites you the most about becoming a Senior Moderator?

Being able to spend hours on server related things allows me to help moderators or users when they're in need of assistance, and I definitely love that I have access to numerous new permissions that help me work more efficiently.

What’s your most memorable experience as a staff member?

Definitely the whole [email protected] fiasco. It wasn't really a good memory, but looking back, I find it funny how terribly the Senior Staff team messed up by letting Michael and Zac take me into a TeamSpeak room to harass me for a few minutes (over something I didn't do, haha) before banning me on all platforms, lol. Thanks to Sessp, I got my mod rank back and even with a small formal apology. I'm not sure why I decided to return after the foolishness that happened those few days, but I think it was a good idea.

Riilo August 13, 2017 at 6:08 AM UTC

Nice

twopump August 13, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

Gj kiddo :)

Diabolicx August 13, 2017 at 10:08 AM UTC

cool :)

JDKL August 13, 2017 at 10:08 AM UTC

Interesting memorable experience, haha.

Posighdun August 13, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

>->

ImRaging August 13, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

lmao johncena5moves i remember  that

Sweedie August 13, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

Good luck with school! :)

BoldAndBrash August 13, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

Haha yeah, definitely a huge part of my time here.

BoldAndBrash August 14, 2017 at 5:08 AM UTC

Good luck with school! :)
Just saw this; thank you! :)