Avicus Archive

PlugDJ Friday! Nightcore night! by Numberz_ May 20, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

After a few weeks of inactivity from events. Welcome back to another Plug.DJ session. This week's theme will be Nightcore.
When is it?
EST: 7:00 PM
PST: 4:00 PM
GMT: 2:00 AM
AEST: 10:00 AM

There is no specific end time.

I have a profile. Now what?
You can start a pre-party, maybe tell a few friends to come along and have a good time!
Remember that the link is:

I don't have an account :c
If this is your first time ever using plug.dj, you will need to sign up. Go to their page here: https://plug.dj/avicus

Follow the instructions to create a profile.
Keep in mind that once you create a username, you cannot change it in the future, so do not impersonate others.

Once you "plug" into the hangout (haha), create a playlist of songs by searching up your favourites on YouTube or use Soundcloud playlists, and then join the wait list! Once it's your turn to DJ, everyone in the hangout can dance, listen, and have a good time to your song!

Cool. Any rules?
Basic behavior rules apply. Don't be rude to others in chat, try to limit the amount of inappropriate language you use in the chat. Any person found doing this will receive a warning.

Basic video rules apply. Don't down vote (meh) every song, max video time 10 minutes, do not play anything in the recent history.Please do not play any videos that may contain gory/sexual/racist/homophobic/violent content. Any person found playing such content will receive a warning, followed by a ban.

Have fun!

Also any suggestion for themes would be great!

Riskayyy May 20, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

YES YES YES YES

Puysegur May 20, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

Someone play the trap remix of the rugrats theme song and I'll tune in

Eteh May 20, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

can't make it, it's 2am. (GMT+8)

Howsie May 20, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

Everyone should get in here now

http://plug.dj/avicus

Subscriptor May 20, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

#jozz

RIP_Avicus May 20, 2015 at 3:05 PM UTC