Avicus Archive

FunPlugin v0.0.1 by ParthDarthVader August 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

I decided to create a plugin that would implement random things and test some of the things that I already knew. This is a plugin that I custom coded, only me. If you want to know what it does, just read along. When you do get the plugin, some of you may want to go into depth and look at what code I used for it. You may notice right off the bat that my code is pretty messy. But I don't really care about that kind of stuff and just like to make things work the way I want to.

The download to the plugin will be all the way at the bottom of the post.

Features:
Fun items are added (Such as the Death Axe)
Inventory is opened to obtain these items
Command is used to get item (Fire) to open the inventory

How to obtain the items:
1. Type /funtools to get the Fire item

2. You will see that a fire item appears in your inventory.

Right click on it in the air, not the ground. If you do do it on the ground, you will just set the ground on fire, and lose it. Yes, this was done intentionally.

3. Once you do, you will see an inventory open.

You have three options:
You can choose the Snow Spade. This will allow you to throw infinite snowballs from the spade.

You can also choose the Death Axe (Who wouldnt?). It has Sharpness 10 on it so it's pretty self explanatory.

Or, if your'e stupid enough, you can just close the menu, just losing the item.

Bugs that need to be fixed:
All Iron Shovels will make you throw snowballs

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8a1vzdvqvds34b8/FunPlugin.jar
***The download will only be available for 10 days from the time posted. A new download will be available once a new update is out. Once the plugin is completely finished, the download will stay here permanently.***

More things will be added in the future.
Thank you for downloading :D

-FrankenRavi

Emmaye August 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

cool!

Shoto_ August 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

Sounds fun. I'll download it later. :D

Netuxx August 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

I like to see more people joining the Bukkit Developer community but i don't think Avicus Forums is the place to put the plugin u just made. Anyways, great plugin ^-^

ParthDarthVader August 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

I like to see more people joining the Bukkit Developer community but i don't think Avicus Forums is the place to put the plugin u just made. Anyways, great plugin ^-^
This was just for fun.....

Phobiaxx August 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM UTC

This was just for fun.....
u mean izjust4fun?

ParthDarthVader August 31, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

u mean izjust4fun?
Lol no.

Arachadonic August 31, 2014 at 8:08 AM UTC

Nice work! I wish I could make things like this c: