Avicus Archive

Is There A Way I Can Help? by Flebula September 18, 2014 at 2:09 PM UTC

So I love helping people have fun and especially things I love like Avicus.
But apart from donating (Which I have already got plans for) is there any way, shape or form I can help Avicus? I know this is a odd discussion but it bothers me thinking there is nothing to help with, like online chores xD

So if there is available spots for helping I am always here :D

MLG_Jirafa September 18, 2014 at 2:09 PM UTC

avicus.net/vote

cinammoncroc000 September 18, 2014 at 2:09 PM UTC

You can partake in the many events that people host on the forums. Other than that, just try to help other people, hang out on Skype/TS, play in-game, etc.

Voting at avicus.net/vote will help the server get advertised. Making videos (if possible) is a lot of fun to do and it helps the server as well. Basically, just playing on the server in general helps a lot! C:

I recommend you join a clan (under the Teams section in the forums.) It'll help you get to know other people very well, and you'll make lots of friends. :D

toketrain September 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

You said you have plans for donating, that's probably the best way to help.

If you can build well, making maps is great because Avicus won't work without maps of course!

Voting is awesome, plus gives you xp!

Playing and being very active on the forums is great.

Going on TS from time to time is a good way.

Talking to people in game and making friends will create bonds and strengthen the community.

Flebula September 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

You said you have plans for donating, that's probably the best way to help.

If you can build well, making maps is great because Avicus won't work without maps of course!

Voting is awesome, plus gives you xp!

Playing and being very active on the forums is great.

Going on TS from time to time is a good way.

Talking to people in game and making friends will create bonds and strengthen the community.
Thanks for the ideas :D I will try the suggestions :)

But the issue with TS is that every time I go on, there is one or two other people on with their microphones muted so I can't talk to them. What is the main time people go on TS in the US?

You can partake in the many events that people host on the forums. Other than that, just try to help other people, hang out on Skype/TS, play in-game, etc.

Voting at avicus.net/vote will help the server get advertised. Making videos (if possible) is a lot of fun to do and it helps the server as well. Basically, just playing on the server in general helps a lot! C:

I recommend you join a clan (under the Teams section in the forums.) It'll help you get to know other people very well, and you'll make lots of friends. :D
Thanks for the suggestions :D

But just a few inquiries. How do clans work?

cinammoncroc000 September 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Thanks for the suggestions :D

But just a few inquiries. How do clans work?
In the case that a tournament will appear, these clans, or teams, will be the ones who compete against each other, most likely for a prize.
Of course, a tournament hasn't appeared since McZone, but we're all awaiting anxiously. Just check to see if a team is looking for applicants, and apply for a team. They'll most likely add you to a skype group to communicate.
Clans practice against each other through scrimmages, or friendly matches against each other.

Btw, the tournament will most likely be Nebula because it's our most played gamemode. Therefore, all scrimmages will be a similar gamemode to Nebula.

In the case that a tournament will appear, these clans, or teams, will be the ones who compete against each other, most likely for a prize.
Of course, a tournament hasn't appeared since McZone, but we're all awaiting anxiously. Just check to see if a team is looking for applicants, and apply for a team. They'll most likely add you to a skype group to communicate.
Clans practice against each other through scrimmages, or friendly matches against each other.

Btw, the tournament will most likely be Nebula because it's our most played gamemode. Therefore, all scrimmages will be a similar gamemode to Nebula.
Thanks for that simple, but detailed explanation for teams/clans :D

cinammoncroc000 September 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Also, not all teams are for the tournament. There are "Fun clans" which are just teams for fun. I recommend these if you're not into the tournament/scrimming kind of groove, but either kind of team are great ways to communicate and make friends :D

And no problem, always here to help C:

Robin_DD_J September 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Weird question, but how old are you? just want to know :)

MidnightBeats September 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Um i wanna join a team/clan. will someone let me? xD

Weird question, but how old are you? just want to know :)

Pelpelajax September 18, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Um i wanna join a team/clan. will someone let me? xD
Under the subsection "Community" on the forums there is a section that sys teams. Here you can say what your looking for a team. Hope this helps.

MidnightBeats September 18, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

Under the subsection "Community" on the forums there is a section that sys teams. Here you can say what your looking for a team. Hope this helps.
Thank you man :D :D :D