Avicus Archive

Lack of response regarding e-mails to support by Shadowbladz February 28, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

So I email'd support around a week ago, and never received a response.

I let it slide for the first few days, maybe they're busy. But a whole week? and not a single email back?

I've talked to others who emailed support and they've also had insanely long response times. So, what are you guys doing that's not responding to this?

JUBBINATOR February 28, 2015 at 8:02 PM UTC

Did you try skype or anything? I know jozz stepped down and he did a lot of work for the email, so maybe they don't have anyone to replace him atm? This is pure speculation, ofc, but it's possible that they haven't got things back up to speed after this.

Shadowbladz February 28, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

Did you try skype or anything? I know jozz stepped down and he did a lot of work for the email, so maybe they don't have anyone to replace him atm? This is pure speculation, ofc, but it's possible that they haven't got things back up to speed after this.
I messaged an admin and eventually he just stopped replying before we reached an agreement

RightSide February 28, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

Well they are busy due to having new batch of staff but I have emailed Avicus about 20 days ago but I'm still waiting they are maybe just really busy :)

Cryomancies February 28, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

Idk, i got a response for my ban appeal in like 4 hours...

badgg February 28, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

From my knowledge as a former admin, the support email had over 200 emails... whether or not the senior staff actually went through and did them all is out of my belief, but try resending the email.

HentieSenpai February 28, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

If you don't get a reply in a week then send another Email.

Jahaj February 28, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

My email took them about a week and a half to respond after I sent it twice, so eventually it will come.

MajestysDream February 28, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm assuming there is a lack of response to emails because of the recent changes to staff, especially the Sr Staff. Like mentioned, just resend the email.

Glitchaye February 28, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

From my knowledge as a former admin, the support email had over 200 emails... whether or not the senior staff actually went through and did them all is out of my belief, but try resending the email.
Ya there was alot..

Also! Try resending your email or pming a sr staff/admin on skype.

Hola February 28, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

It took 1 month for me to get an answer a while back

Splades March 1, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

There is less Sr Mods which could be a reason, but Sr staff interviews are happening soon so I'm sure they'll respond faster.

P.S. It took me a month to get unbanned when I got a false infraction for autoclicker lol.