Avicus Archive

☆ What's In YOUR Dock/Taskbar? ☆ by ALM August 21, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

Is your doc/taskbar full of interesting things?

Here's mine:

☆☆☆☆ Post YOURS below!!☆☆☆☆

TheColdCrafter August 21, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

Chrome
Minecraft
Geometry dash
Camtasia
steven5703 August 21, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

dilpickel August 21, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

UmbreonMessiah August 21, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Chrome
Bluetooth Headphone Shortcut
Steam
League

vladthegreat100 August 21, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Milki August 21, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Word, Excel, Chrome, Skype, TS3, osu!, XSplit, and VideoPad.

ViceTechnicolour August 21, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

xMasterSlayer August 21, 2015 at 8:08 AM UTC

absolutely nothing haha!

Spoookeh August 21, 2015 at 8:08 AM UTC

Chrome
File Explorer
Photoshop
Camtasia
Minecraft
Teamspeak

ImRaging August 21, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

https://gyazo.com/b9833075e0981c635042de2d0dedbddd

PigZen August 21, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Chrome 
TS3
File Explorer
PhotoShop
Fraps
Sony Vegas 12

Glitchaye August 21, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

SpicyAF August 21, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

really nigga.png
wat

BoldAndBrash August 21, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

Chrome, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Flash Professional, Powerpoint 2013, Word 2013, OneNote 2013, Excel 2013, File Explorer, iTunes, Dropbox, Calculator

ViceTechnicolour August 21, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

really nigga.png
wat
probably something he got from 4chan again

ImTheRealBakugo August 22, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

Chrome 
TS3
File Explorer
PhotoShop
Fraps
Sony Vegas 12
I think you know have a problem. Well Im happy to see you banned. Sorry if this comment offend anyone but I have to say it. Bye bye. I hope I wont see you never.
Pd: Im not rude, I only share my feelings.

Eteh August 22, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

Chrome
Photoshop
Files
Windows Media Player
BoldAndBrash August 22, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

I think you know have a problem. Well Im happy to see you banned. Sorry if this comment offend anyone but I have to say it. Bye bye. I hope I wont see you never.
Pd: Im not rude, I only share my feelings.
That wasn't necessary at all, and it has nothing to do with the OP. Please stay on topic! :D

ImTheRealBakugo August 22, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

That wasn't necessary at all, and it has nothing to do with the OP. Please stay on topic! :D
I will stay on topic. But I hate him, and I didnt see other post to say that. Sorry.

FrozenSolstice August 22, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

I will stay on topic. But I hate him, and I didnt see other post to say that. Sorry.
Doesn't mean you have to tell him that. >.>

Anyways, on topic...

http://imgur.com/ug6Hc3B

I think I have the most cluttered one so far. :c

Javipepe October 6, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

I don't know why, felt like I should post this, I generally like this kind of stuff, looks pretty cool :) So...

I'll go from left to right explaining each thing. At the very left there's just the Docky configuration for the actual dock, notice I don't use mac but linux, I just like that docky thing. Then there is the file explorer, nothing much to it. Then minecraft.jar, that's how I launch it (there are several ways of doing it on linux though). Next is teamspeak, nothing to explain here :p. Now there's mumble (somewhat hing similar to teamspeak, more info at http://www.mumble.com/ ). Next is IntelliJ Idea Community Edition, that is the software I use to code, it's a great Java (along with many other languages) IDE, my preferred. Then there's Atom which is the software I use for HTML, HAML, CSS, and javascript (aka front-end/website stuff). Next is shutter that is kind of a gyazo thingy for linux, takes screenshots and uploads it to whatever place you want or if preferred, by FTP. Then terminal, just that black scary hacky thing, I just change the color of it, and git commit :p. Then there's my calendar, something I personally set up with Google Calendar API and many other things, nothing you can download sadly :((. Now there's Filezilla that is the p2p FTP client I use, just for uploading  files to my personal testing server and some website stuff, nothing much to it either. Then there's the google chrome launcher, that is my main browser. Then there's SSR (simple screen recorder), which is the recorder I use; it uses OpenGL injection stuff, I got helped by an ocn staff member on how to set it up properly, and I fell in love with it! Then there's slack, I love slack, it's slacky, you DON'T KNOW WHAT http://slack.com/is ? Go check that website out. Then there is the different chrome windows I have which I can switch on with ease and last but not least le mighty trash (it smells quite a lot in there, ew :i)

steven5703 October 6, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Same thing as last time pretty much. Just with windows 10. From left to right: Minecraft, CCleaner (because my computer sucks), Chrome, Filezilla (which I used to use for my server but I don't have it anymore rip), Lightshot which is like a better version of gyazo, Github (for map stuff), Explorer, and Teamspeak