Avicus Archive

Spoiler Bans by insanegguy December 21, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

The fact that you are banning people based on them spoiling something like this i find to be ridiculous. Absolutely insane. I guarantee you if i were to spoil a random game you wouldn't ban for it. Let's take the new Metal Gear Solid game to be exact. You are selectively banning as well, not only is that unprofessional but is just wrong. Also to begin with why do you have to ban? I get people are upset about spoilers to the new Star Wars movie. But can you not just mute them and call it a day? What the hell are you accomplishing by banning them? Asserting your dominance over them in a minecraft pvp setting is a very productive use of your time i suppose. There is no point to banning these people, you guys look ridiculous if you do so. So please, try not to be complete idiots. Also if any staff gets demoted for posting spoilers that is absolutely idiotic. The fact that this is an issue is the reason why many don't play avicus. The staff team and the way you handle things is idiotic and inefficient at best.

TL;DR: Don't ban people for stupid shit, and if you do at least be fair and ban all spoilers.

Glitchaye December 21, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

what

BoldAndBrash December 21, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

I agree somewhat, but by the way, /mute doesn't exist here.

SnowSX3 December 21, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

In TeamSpeak? We can mute players in TeamSpeak.

steven5703 December 21, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Shut the [edacted] up kid people which are spoiling should be banned because they do you something which you can NEVER forget and it makes the movies bad SO DONT SPOILER OR ILL DDOS THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR [redacted]
XDDD!!!

insanegguy December 21, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

So a pretty decent network doesn't even a /mute command. That's also very silly. But still banning someone for something so little is ludicrous.

SnowSX3 December 21, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

We already have a thread regarding this topic.
There's no need to make another one.