Avicus Archive

[GAME] : The Story of Avicus. by JDKL August 4, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

The game is basically where you post 1 little paragraph or sentence to carry on the story of Avicus. Be mature and don't post silly sentences, like "Until [Player] messed it up".
Beginning:
One day there was no Avicus, no mczone.. basically nothing.

Cynthesis August 4, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

Then, a wise man by the name of funkystudios stepped up and said, "We need something that'll intrigue people in the Minecraft universe! Something unique, yet not too complicated."

On the first day, he created his first monument, he said it was good.
On the second day, the first Avicus map was made and tested by him and others, and he said it was good.
On the seventh day, (who cares about what happened on the third-sixth days?) funky said, "Let there be staff!" And that day, he received a team of apostles, following in his steps, willing to help him moderate the server. And he said it was good.

Sevoo August 4, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

Next came the players, demanding more gamemodes, more maps, more FUN! And Funky said *Let there be gamemodes, maps and FUN!*. And there was gamemodes, maps and fun. He hired Map Developers to help him with the maps, created a voting system, as well as Control the Hill, Nexus, Capture the Wool, Walls, Survival Games, and so on. It was beautiful, until the staff became corrupted...

PokerFace August 5, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

Next came the players, demanding more gamemodes, more maps, more FUN! And Funky said *Let there be gamemodes, maps and FUN!*. And there was gamemodes, maps and fun. He hired Map Developers to help him with the maps, created a voting system, as well as Control the Hill, Nexus, Capture the Wool, Walls, Survival Games, and so on. It was beautiful, until the staff became corrupted...

And players got angry. The Resistance had formed and some moderators began to turn and dissapear.

ProfessorUtonium August 5, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

Until Kylo turned to his two trusty partners with the names Pavilion and Javi. They went out and found problems in games and plugins as well as editing and improving everything avicus has to offer.

PieZ August 5, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

And the MC got run over by a dog and died.

awesome_apricot August 5, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

And the MC got run over by a dog and died.
But then suddenly, from the distance a sound could be heard!
"Nee naw! Nee naw!"
It was the Notch ambulance, here to save the day! He pumped players into circulation and positioned staff in games. Bukkit was supported and people played for days.
They made it more expensive, costing a few a few more dime,
But little did they know, everyone still had a great time.

pope_panda August 5, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

But then suddenly, from the distance a sound could be heard!
"Nee naw! Nee naw!"
It was the Notch ambulance, here to save the day! He pumped players into circulation and positioned staff in games. Bukkit was supported and people played for days.
They made it more expensive, costing a few a few more dime,
But little did they know, everyone still had a great time.
then notch said "it was just a prank"
 And shot mc in the face

Mehrp August 5, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

then notch said "it was just a prank"
 And shot mc in the face
Then another ambulance came in and ran over notch. They got mc and fixed him and then mc was later adopted by microsoft so avicus was back up and lots of players came on

BmB August 5, 2015 at 12:08 PM UTC

Then another ambulance came in and ran over notch. They got mc and fixed him and then mc was later adopted by microsoft so avicus was back up and lots of players came on
Not long after this microsoft decided that minecraft's target audience was pre 10 year olds and the objective of the game was to build things endlessly in a shitty pixelate world. 

Little did they know that communities were forming everywhere, friendships were made, life skills were gained and lives were changed. They ignored this and shunned it. They didn't know people had dreams of minecraft as an eSport, a game with a large stage and treated with respect. But instead they decided to churn out thoughtless updates that killed any hope of minecraft evlolving from computer lego. 

They thinned out these communities to a slither of what they used to be and eventually they will all die and people will have to find a new way of entertaining themselves for endless hours. 

Rest in piece minecraft. It was fun and i'll be sticking around as long as i can because it ain't about the game anymore, it's about the people i've met and i'm sure it's the same with most people.

BmB's preaching sessions #1 :^)

awesome_apricot August 5, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

Not long after this microsoft decided that minecraft's target audience was pre 10 year olds and the objective of the game was to build things endlessly in a shitty pixelate world. 

Little did they know that communities were forming everywhere, friendships were made, life skills were gained and lives were changed. They ignored this and shunned it. They didn't know people had dreams of minecraft as an eSport, a game with a large stage and treated with respect. But instead they decided to churn out thoughtless updates that killed any hope of minecraft evlolving from computer lego. 

They thinned out these communities to a slither of what they used to be and eventually they will all die and people will have to find a new way of entertaining themselves for endless hours. 

Rest in piece minecraft. It was fun and i'll be sticking around as long as i can because it ain't about the game anymore, it's about the people i've met and i'm sure it's the same with most people.

BmB's preaching sessions #1 :^)
amen to that

Ezno August 5, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

Remember those days, when life was good and everyone played walls?

Ahh, Good times

Myv August 5, 2015 at 5:08 PM UTC

Yes, until it was undermined and Nebula and Nexus seemed to take over, with many more players.