Avicus Archive

Lost Map Dev? by vladthegreat100 September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

I was looking in the staff section and I noticed awarriorvenom is no longer there o.e anyone know why!?

Porkyyy September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

I believe that he retired.

vladthegreat100 September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

I believe that he retired.
:O

Ogrey September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Fly high Awarrior... don't give up on your dreams <3

Numberz_ September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Venom retired as map dev.

Venom retired as map dev.
wow 0.0 after what? 1 month? xD

Porkyyy September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

A few weeks*.

cinammoncroc000 September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Maybe he was too stressed, or couldn't handle it? I feel we shouldn't be discussing it too much as it may invade Awarrior's privacy. He was a good map dev while it lasted, and he made many great maps for Avicus.

Numberz_ September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

He was map dev for Avicus and Akane so he was getting very busy.

Maybe he was too stressed, or couldn't handle it? I feel we shouldn't be discussing it too much as it may invade Awarrior's privacy. He was a good map dev while it lasted, and he made many great maps for Avicus.
Amen, was just wondering, I will keep this up just so other people know if they didn't, and if a mod pleases they have my approval to take this thread down if you guys don't want it up.

cinammoncroc000 September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Amen, was just wondering, I will keep this up just so other people know if they didn't, and if a mod pleases they have my approval to take this thread down if you guys don't want it up.
I guess it's fine if Awarrior's okay with it. I'm just that type of person who feels really bad if I hurt someone's feelings unintentionally.

He quit both Akane and Avicus, I think he has more important goals in life and I seriously hope he achieves all he wants. Building didn't really make him happy so I suppose he's now going to spend his time on real life things like school and hockey. I wish the best for him, he always wanted to be a Map Dev and he achieved his goal, it didn't last long, but he achieved it, he climbed his way to the top and even though he didn't get to fully enjoy it he did a great work :)
Best of luck Awarrior, if you ever read this, I'll be always cheering for you :D

He quit both Akane and Avicus, I think he has more important goals in life and I seriously hope he achieves all he wants. Building didn't really make him happy so I suppose he's now going to spend his time on real life things like school and hockey. I wish the best for him, he always wanted to be a Map Dev and he achieved his goal, it didn't last long, but he achieved it, he climbed his way to the top and even though he didn't get to fully enjoy it he did a great work :)
Best of luck Awarrior, if you ever read this, I'll be always cheering for you :D
+Juan. Amen.

KooDaLord September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

Wait wot. He still enjoys building yu gewses. He quit so he wouldnt have any more "jobs" on MC, so he could do more free stuff and build for fun ;3

Wait wot. He still enjoys building yu gewses. He quit so he wouldnt have any more "jobs" on MC, so he could do more free stuff and build for fun ;3
Oh ;o Well very glad he enjoys building then :D

hpux September 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM UTC

He didn't quit Avicus, don't worry :)

Awarrior September 16, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

Omg .

Yes!

Thats exactly how I felt, at least I have achieved it :D

And yes, I still enjoy building and will make maps in the future ^^

I wanted Minecraft to stay fun.. So I left my fonctions both on Akane and on Avicus.  :P

Now I build what I want, when I want and for what server I want xP

Awarrior September 16, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

And about my dreams...

Right now its becoming an architect ^^

So Minecraft does help! :D

Pelpelajax September 16, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

And about my dreams...

Right now its becoming an architect ^^

So Minecraft does help! :D
I always wanted to be a architect until I fell in love with planes O.o

Awarrior September 16, 2014 at 9:09 PM UTC

I always wanted to be a architect until I fell in love with planes O.o
What kind of "love"?

Your post has several meanings ^^

Porkyyy September 16, 2014 at 10:09 PM UTC

What kind of "love"?

Your post has several meanings ^^
I'm guessing he wants to be a pilot or have some type of job in the aviation field.